Avyay broke the kiss when he felt she was out of breath... Nitya looks at him and then at his hands... his hands were having her old slick waist chain, which he replaced when she was going to her Maternal empire...

Nitya:what the hell, you were wearing this the entire time...

Avyay:yes... Any problem? Ohh you want to change it... Go ahead...

Nitya:shut up... what people must have been thinking!

Avyay:they must have been thinking how much i------

He couldn't complete his sentence when the attendees came in with food... She told them to bring it to the bed so that Avyay shouldn't have to stand...

She made a morasal and passed it to avyay...

Nitya:now enough talking...

Avyay nods his head and actions her to have the food...

Nitya:i will have it later on...

Avyay:I know your later on... Look at you, you have became so thin...

Nitya:you were not present to look after me...

Avyay:uff, Rani sahiba, are planning to murder me by your words?

Nitya:shhh, don't say like this...

She had tears in her eyes just by a mere thought of not having beside her... Avyay noticed the eyes and cups her face...

Avyay:hum toh mazak kar rhe the, humari Nitya toh Naraz hogyi... Maaf kardeie hume!

'i was just kidding! You got hurt, I am sorry!'

Nitya shook her head and brought her hands to wipe her eyes but Avyay held her hands and shook his head...

Avyay:there's gravy in your hand and if you will rub you eyes, you would get itching...

He said while wiping her tears... She thanked God for sending him to her...

Nitya:you know you are the best?

Avyay:I don't know about others, but I am surely best for you, Rani sahiba...

He said and winks at her... She lowers her gaze in shyness and then they completed their food and Nitya went to table to keep the plate and brought a small cup with medicine in it...

Nitya:now have this...

She said while mixing the liquids... Avyay made faces and turns his head to other side...

Nitya: you are not a kid, rana ji... Have this...

She said sternly, he looks at her with puppy eyes to melt her down, but her stern gaze was enough to take the medicine from her and drink it in one go... She smiles and kisses his cheek...

Avyay:Haye, if you will do this everytime, I will happily drink this medicine...

Nitya:you and your talks... I just can't believe you...

She said and shook her head... And came beside him but lies with a little distance so that she doesn't hurt him..

Avyay:why are sleeping so far, first you came after so long and now you aren't even sleeping hugging me!!!!

He whines like a little kid...

Nitya:you will get hurt, rana ji...

Avyay:shut up..

He said and pulls her and keeps her head on his shoulders...

Finally after 3 weeks he got his peace back...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Guyss!!!
Suggestionss!!! If you all have any suggestions, please drop them!

Also, as I said next one will be a little shocking for you all!

And and and!

Tomorrow,

8 PM, i would be announcing something which you all want, on my Instagram story!!! So yaad se check karna hai...

Instagram - sha_writes01

Target!
Votes:170+
Comments:50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️