"What are you doing here? Maya maya pa ang klase mo, right? Don't tell me...you miss me already." She nudged her elbow to me and wiggle her perfect brows which earned my chuckle. She's cute!

"Yeah, I probably miss my girlfriend." I winked at her and gave her another quick peck on her lips. Hindi nakaalpas sa mga mata ko kung paano namula ang pisngi niya after I gave her that so I chuckled again.

"Anyway!" I finally decided to show her my main purpose why I'm here.

Her eyes soften even more when she sees what I got for her. "Awwe! You brought me breakfast? How sweet of you. Come on, let's put it on my coffee table." Then holds my hand to guide me to her couch where the coffee table is also located.

I followed her and set up our food immediately. "I hope you haven't eaten yet or might as well still have room for another one. Kasi kung hindi, itatapon ko ito." I said while seriously fixing our food.

She laughs at my remarks and shakes her head. "I always have room for you though, in my heart, in my mind, in my stomach, in my house and even here at my office." She gestures every word while telling me that and then smiles cheekily after. Hindi nakawala sa paningin ko ang pagkagat ng ibabang labi niya matapos niya sabihin ang mga iyon kaya naman nakaramdam agad ako ng pag init sa magkabilang pisngi ko. Ito na naman ang mga Paru Paru G sa tyan ko at ang puso kong nagmemelt down dahil sa mga sinasabi niya.

"Okay okay, you win, Love!" Sukong saad ko sabay lapit sa kanya na nakaupo na sa couch upang tapatan siya at hawakan sa magkabilang pisngi nito, I squeezed it gently. "You already got me in every corner of your life." I said on her face. "...and I love you." I kiss her forehead, her nose and lips.

"Let's eat, shall we?" Dagdag ko nang hindi na siya makareact sa ginawa ko.

I sat across from her and grabbed my strawberry cake with me and took a slice using the fork to put in my mouth. Nakatulala pa rin ito sakin at hindi pa rin gumagalaw kaya naman kinausap ko siya ulit. "Love? Aren't you going to eat?"

She blinks, para siyang natauhan bigla. "Oh-Uhm yeah..I'm sorry, I just still couldn't believe we are a thing now." Kamot nito sa sentido niya habang nahihiyang yumuko para itago ang namumula niyang pisngi.

I laughed lowly while swallowing the cake in my mouth. "You're not the only one who thinks like that but I'm genuinely happy that we are. I'm the luckiest." I sincerely said as I stared at her.

She nodded slowly while staring back at me with those dilated eyes, flattered eyelashes and sweetest smile. "I could die right now, you know that? You're making my heart even crazier now that you're really mine. I'm beyond grateful for us." She said, her eyes about to glisten again kaya biniro ko na lang siya para hindi na kami mag iyakan pa dito. We are really genuinely glad for this that's why I can't stop her from being emotional.

"Tama na nga yan, Ma'am. Lumalamig na yung kape mo oh!"

She squinted her eyes at me at biglang nagbago ang mood niya. Furrowed brows na naman siya. "What did you call me?"

"What?" Maang ko.

"Ayoko nang ulitin. You heard me." She crossed her arms and lifted her eyebrow.

"I called you...Ma'am?"

She rolled her eyes and sigh exaggeratedly. Padabog itong kumain ng banana bread at humigop ng kape niya. Her expression changes into a serious mode kaya naman hindi ko maiwasang hindi matawa. I should call her that because we are at the University but yeah, I was just teasing her.