27

Me and Gionna are on the road again, but to the city of Atlanta. I've been there before. It's decent from what I could tell when I was there. But now I wasn't alone. Getting pulled out of my thoughts, I heard Gionna say, "It's still 5, I'm going back to sleep." She pats my thigh and reclines her chair back a little further and pulls a blanket onto her lap. I smile and put my right hand on her thigh and continue to drive through the humid dawn of Georgia.

We got to the hotel and are now in our room. I'm laying on the bed and just remembered that we got here earlier than normal se we had time to do stuff while we were here. But with the free time we decided to go to a charity event with other wrestlers and that wasn't till wensday so we still had time.

Gionna sat on the bed and was on her phone when i said, "I'm going to bed cause someone made me drive 6 hours to Atlanta." Gionna laughs and climbs over me onto the other side of the bed and wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me into her, as I return the embrace and put my arms around her felling my eyes grow heavy.

It's now Wednesday, and Gionna is struggling to pick out a "cute" outfit for the event. I'm already dressed and I just say "Gi, I think you look good in anything, I know you may not think that but let's be honest those kids aren't going to care what you wear, your Liv Morgan. You're someone that they look up to. Just getting to meet you is enough for them to get so excited about you being there that they aren't going to care about what you wear." I look at her and see her still processing what i said, I just say, "But if you would like a suggestion, light blue and white look good together." I add on as she has a lot of those colors in her suitcases for whatever reason.

I see the wheels turning in her head when she takes the shirt and shorts off she is wearing and puts on her outfit.

(Livs outift)

(Damians outfit)

(Damians outfit)

I just look at her in shock and adoration

I just look at her in shock and adoration. She looks at me and says, "You've seen me naked before. Don't be surprised." I smirk and say "Oh I know, just thinking how that's mine. The outfit looks really good, too." I stand up and tug on my shirt and say,'You ready?" I turn my head and see Gionnas face red as can be and her still in the same spot from when I got up, she looked at me after a second and nodded her head yes, so we left and went to the place the event was at which was a school gym.