19

*NIGHT BEFORE FASTLANE*

Me and Gionna were in a hotel for Fastlane as Gionna was medically cleared as she was going to be making a return during Victoria (Raquel) and Demi's (Rhea) extreme rules match.

I was lying on the bed on my phone while Gionna was planning out her outfit for the return. Out of nowhere, Gionna said, "Damian?" I looked up and saw her on the floor digging through her suitcases, I smiled and said,"Gi?" I turned my phone off and threw it aside and sat next to Gionna. She smiled and said, "Could i match your outfit?" I smiled and nodded and said,"Of course, you didn't need to ask Gi." She smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder, I said,"You know im wearing black and red, right?" Gionna looked up at me from my shoulder and said,"I do, I brought red and black clothes." I looked at her from the side and gave her a kiss on the bridge of her noise saying,"Can I see what you're planning to wear?" She excitedly grabbed the "banned" Jordan 1s, these black cargo pants with this red dragon on one pant leg, a liv morgan shirt, and a bomber jacket to match.

(the fit)

(the fit)

I smiled as she picked everything out, laying it out in front of me. She now said, "So can I see your outfit?" I nodded and got up to grab the suitcase that i had my outfit in.

(Damians fit imagine the vest is red)

Gionna smiled and said, "I bet you look really good in it." I looked down at her as I was standing up, and I said,"I bet you'll look better in that." she started blushing, and I placed a kiss on her head.

(SMUT LEMON SEX)

She got up and wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me passionately. I started kissing back, only pulling away for air. I pulled away once and looked down at her smiling, I said, "I love you, Gi." She looked up at me and said,"I love you too, Damian." I lifted her up in the air, and she wrapped her legs around me, allowing me to pick her up and fall onto the bed, continuing to make out. She was on top of me as we kissed, and I put my hands on her hips, rolling them onto my member.

I put my hands under her shirt, sliding them up her back, pulling her shirt up off her as I did so. I put my hands on the clasp of her bra and undid it, making her bra drop, revealing her bare chest. I smiled as I placed my hand on her breasts, squeezing them, making her let out soft moans. I slid my hands down her body and hitched my fingers in her pants, sliding them down below her ass. She put her hands under my shirt and slid it off, throwing it to the side with our other clothes, tracing my light abs with her fingers as i was sliding her pants down even further, leaving her in just her panties.

I smiled as she got off my lap and between my legs sliding down my pants, leaving me in just my boxers. She climbed back onto me, and I began kissing down her neck, making her moan lightly, until I made my way to her breasts. She pushed her breasts in my face, leaving them wet with my saliva. she pulled away and rolled to the side, I smiled and got between her legs, and started sucking on her thighs. I got to her crotch and looked up at her, and brushed my finger along her underwear, feeling how wet they were. She nodded and pushed her panties aside, inviting me in, but I pulled them up her legs and off one leg, completely leaving them dangling from her ankle.

I smiled and stuck my tongue in her and started to eat her out. the faster and deeper I went the louder her moans got, until i got to her g spot and I flicked my tongue faster and harder. As I ate her out, she let out increasingly louder moans before bitting down on a pillow and wrapping her hands in my hair and her legs around my head, pushing me deeper into her. I flicked my tongue faster in her core, and she orgasmed in my mouth and all over my face. I licked all her juices out and into my mouth, I hover over her, and with her in my mouth, and i said, "open." She did, and I spit her juices in her mouth, making her swallow. I smiled and said, "How do you taste?" she smiled and said,"Good."

I got back between her legs and said, "Roll over." she did, and I put my hands on her hips, making her jump at my touch, I pulled her into me, making her arch her back, sticking her ass in the air. I smiled and took my member out and rested it on her lower back, I heard her breath hitch, as I did so feeling the contrast of my cold hands to my warm member touching her skin. I slapped her ass lightly and brushed my tip against her vagina, I stuck it in and let her adjust before slamming into her with speed and aggression. As i did so, she let out more and louder moans, I felt myself reaching climax as i grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling on it and orgasming into her, as she also reached climax with me.

I pulled out and got up, grabbing a wash cloth and cleaning her up. After I cleaned her, she turned around and said, "My turn." I smiled, and she stuck my member into her mouth, cleaning me up with her tounge. After a minute, I orgasmed in her mouth, making her let out some noises as i did. She pulled me out of my mouth after swallowing me and smiled up at me. She got up and walked to the bathroom to shower, and I joined her.

--------------------------
wsg
tried smut again, lmk if you like it.
1044 words