3

I woke up to my alarm, but I just grabbed my phone and turned it off. unlike in roh, I wasn't going to a place every day. I saw it was 1 pm, and I just silently laughed at myself sleeping in. I went to scroll through my phone when I decided to go back to San Diego for a little bit to stay with Audrey (gf). I booked a flight for San Diego in 2 hours. I got up and went to shower, and get ready.

I was in the airport when I got a message from an unknown number.

123-456-7890
hey, I got your number from H. it's gionna, btw.

hi g

contact saved "g 🌟"

g

🌟
are you in your room?

no im at the airport going home

g 🌟
aw okay, guess I'll see you next week?

yeah

------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled and turned my phone off and went to sit down on the plane waiting to go back home.

I was woken up by a flight attendant telling me, "we are 30 minutes away from landing." I readjusted how I was sitting and started to wake up.

I was off the plane and waiting for an Uber, I was debating texting Audrey that I was gonna be home soon. I decided not to and got into my Uber, I said,"33 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 91910" (don't look this place up. or do idc)

the driver dropped me off and I was going up the stairs to the apartment when I saw a car I've never seen before. I thought nothing of it and went up the stairs to my apartment, I unlocked the door, and I saw a new pair of shoes at the door. I didn't think anything of it when I then heard moaning from our room. my heart started racing, and I cautionly moved my way to the bedroom door. I opened it and saw a man I've never seen before under my naked girlfriend, Audrey's head shot back, and she screamed. she said, "OH MY GOD, BABE." I just stood there emotionless as she got off the man and quickly walked towards me. she looked up at me and said, "I am so sorry, I got lonely and wasn't thinking straight." My eyes didn't move from the guy who was in MY bed the I built, in MY apartment, with MY girlfriend. I dropped my bag and walked towards the dude, I grabbed him by his curly hair and threw him on the floor. Audrey jumped between me and him and said "Damian please stop." I walked back and grabbed his clothes and threw them on him, I said,"Put your damn clothes on, and get out." I spoke in a low and angry voice. he started to scramble to get his boxers and pants on, and I was grabbing Audrey's clothes. he got up and I threw all of Audrey's clothes at her, she said "babe no, please I didn't mean to." I didn't say anything and looked between her and the sad excuse of a man that was hiding behind Audrey. I said in a low and raspy voice, "Get your clothes on Audrey and get. out." The guy got in my face and said in a duchey voice."You dont talk to a woman like that, bro." I was towering over him he looked up into my eyes, and I saw why she cheated on me with him. he was a curly haired blue-eyed blonde, and I was as well when we met. i smirked and said "you come into MY apartment, fuck my ex in the bed that I BUILT. and expect me to give you and her the slightest bit of respect? because if so, you got to be the dumbest motherfucker in the world." he pushed me back and I barely budged, he got back in my face. I look at him in the eyes and say, "I don't know you, and since I didn't invite you into the apartment that I have my name on the lease for. you're an intruder." I get inches away from his face and say "and Cali is a stand your ground state. meaning, I could kill you. and beat the case. so you either get out or you'll finally be six feet, just not how you imagined." he looked scared and said "you don't have the fucking ball-" he was cut off by my fist connecting to his jaw, he fell to the floor and Audrey rushed to his side. she was looking at him worried and kept asking if he was okay. She looked up at me and said, "How could you!?" she was teary-eyed, and she helped him up, and they both walked out the door. I looked around the room, and a blood splatter was on the wall, I hit him that hard. I also knocked a tooth out of his mouth. I just fixed my hair and sat down on the couch, I grabbed my phone and just called my most recent contact. and that person.

was gionna

----------
wow, that happend

863 words