4

I was shaking, and I heard the familiar voice say, "Hello?" I didn't even care what I was saying. I just needed to tell someone, before saying this, I started to cry. it came out as "I just got fucking- cheated on by my girlfriend of four years, with some guy i don't even know. and it was all because she got lonely over the 3 days I was gone and that it was too long for me to be gone for." Gi was silent when I was just venting, I stopped and she said "I know how it feels damian, I also got cheated on and it fucking sucked. but I just kept doing what I loved, and that was wrestling. it's what kept me sane over the year I was getting over it, and I know it's probably different than what will help you, but it's what helped me and I would love to help you through this." The tears were flowing at this point, and Gi was just tryna calm me down. she then said, "Do you wanna come hang out with me for a little while next week, raws in San Diego next week?" I didn't even care what she said. I just said,"Yeah, I think I would be fine with that."

---------
as I'm writing this, Windham Rotunda, aka Bray Wyatt, has just passed away. Along with Bray, Terry Funk has also died. this week has been very sad for the wrestling community and I would just like to say prayers go out to the families of Funk and Wyatt.