13

The 5 others unmasked themselves, and the judgment day stood looking at us in shock. it was

AJ Styles,

Luke Gallows,

Carl Anderson,

Raquel Rodriguez

Liv Morgan.

together was 6 verses 5. The crowd was reacting in a way I've never heard before. The pop of The O.C, with Liv and Raquel becoming one, was intense.

Finn jumped first onto AJ. The Good Brothers jumped to Damian, I began to jump Dom as Liv and Raquel started to beat down Rhea. Me and Dom spilled out of the ring and were brawling outside the ring, I looked over for seconds and saw The Judgment Day was getting beat. Rhea rolled out the ring and began to run to me and Dom, I superkicked Dom and speared a Rhea Ripley. Raquel was on the floor and was lying there after getting 3 riptides, and the other tag team champion was checking on her. The O.C. was standing tall over Finn and Priest, They looked around to me and got out the ring. They walked to the bottom of the ramp as Liv and I helped Raquel up and followed The O.C. backstage, standing tall over The Judgment Day.

In catering now, I was waiting for my match with Dominik with Gionna, leaning her head on my shoulder. she was acting a little weird, and I noticed this and asked her, "You okay, Gi?" she let out a hum and said,"My arm hurts a little, but it's probably cause I slept weird." I look over at her, worried and say "Well you slept on me, and that's probably not the best thing to feel after getting your arm stomped on multiple times." she laughed lightly at my remark and said "Well your a good pillow, so much so I didn't realize I wasn't sleeping on a pillow." I smile and hear a producer yell."HEAT 20 SECONDS!" I planted a kiss on Gionnas head and ran to gorilla.

I made my entrance to cheers, and I smiled under the bandana as I made my way to they ring. I took the hat, the coat, and the bandana waiting for Dom to get to the ring. I heard the beginning of Doms song and got ready for him,

(one of the best entrance songs rn imo)

he made his way to the ring with a rain of Boo's, and he seemed to encourage it. he did the rest on the top rope, and I couldn't help but smile at the sight of Dominik Mysterio copying HBK.

(like this)

(like this)

*DING DING DING*

the match started with me and Dom doing the standoff in the ring, we exchanged some words as the crowd began to chant "OUTLAWED" over and over again. this made Dom angry, and he turned around to tell the crowd off only for me to roll him up with a schoolboy

*1...2...3*

*DING DING DING*

I rolled out the ring and made my way back up the ramp, laughing at Dom as Samantha Irvin said, "AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER THE OUTLAW DAMIAN HEAT" I was at the top of the ramp and waved at a angry Dominik.

I was walking backstage and got a forearm to my back, I turned around and saw it was Dom still angry about the match. we started to trade hits backstage, I threw him into a loading bay door, pinning him against it, punching him more. Adam Pearce and maybe 5 refs came to try to stop it, Adam and the refs pulled Dom away from me, and I hit Dom with a spear into a thez press only to be pulled off by Rhea and Priest them starting to punch me. as i was getting beaten down, it stopped, and I looked up to see Raquel and Liv punching Rhea as Priest was pulled away by the Refs. Adam tried to help me up, and I pushed him off. I saw security hauling Dom, Priest, and Rhea away. Liv put her arm around me, helping me get away from the refs and Adam.

----------------------------------------------------
WWE ☑
*BREAKING*
WWE Superstars The Outlaw/The Cowboy Damian Heat and Dominik Mysterio have been suspended due to a heated backstage dispute.

♥  12.2k 🗯 1810 🔂 120
----------------------------------------------------

wsg
I didn't really try on this chapter. Sorry

720 words