21

I was ready to walk out with Demi as I was going to be at the commentary desk for her match with Micheal Cole and Wade Barret.

Rhea and I walked out onto the ramp, and she did her entrance. She got to the ring and on the apron and did the leg thing. She wrapped her arm around my neck (like she does with dom), and I went to the commentary desk.

I sat down next to Micheal Cole and put a head set on after taking my hat and bandana off. I smiled and said, "It feels good to be at commentary, for mami's match." Micheal looked at me and rolled his eyes and said," Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. You're only here because of Judgment Day." I look over at Cole angerly and said,"Well, if you'd listen to me once in your sad life, Cole, you'd know that The Judgment Day is all here at Fastlane because of me. I got them all matches and all title defenses." Wade looked over at me and said,"Maybe your head is spinning from your head bouncing off the stairs." I rolled my eyes and said,"Just shut up."

*Time skip to the end of the match*

"AND ANOTHER RIPTIDE BY MAMI." I yelled out as she hit her 7th riptide onto Raquel. She went for the pin but got interrupted by Liv Morgans music, hitting "OH MY GOD! IT'S LIV MORGAN, SHE HASNT BEEN SEEN FOR MONTHS!" Liv slid into the ring and hit a codebreaker onto Rhea, making her stumble into the ropes and Liv hitting obLIVion. She was now leaning against the ropes closest to the announcers table and blew a kiss at me. While Liv was taking in the crowd reaction to her, Rhea grabbed a chair and started to beat Liv down with it.

I rolled into the ring and grabbed the chair legs, stopping Rhea from hitting Liv more. I threw the chair out of the ring, and Rhea jumped onto Liv, I pulled her off and backed her into the corner away from Liv. I looked into her eyes and said, "WHY? SHE JUST GOT BACK, YOU DONT NEED TO HURT HER AGAIN!" Rhea pushed me off and started to yell back at me."YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU JOINED THE JUDGMENT DAY BECAUSE OF ME. A-" She got cut off by Liv, who hit a wrangler on Rhea. I smiled and looked down at Liv, and I stepped closer to her and leaned down, I heard Priest music hit and saw him, Bálor, and Dom running down the ramp and into the ring. Preist ran at me, and I rolled under his MITB case and hit a wrangler on Finn. I saw Dom, who was checking on Rhea, got approached by Liv, and Dom raised his hands up scared. Raquel picked him up from behind him and threw him out the ring, Preist looked over at me, and I smiled, taking my coat off.

Priest threw the briefcase to the ref, and Samantha Irvin said, "DAMIAN PRIEST IS CASHING IN HIS MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT

I got in his face, and we did the stand-off. I pushed him into the ropes and hit a obLIVion and climbed to the top rope and hit a elbow drop, I jumped up and onto the apron and I yelled making Priest stand up and I hit a slingshot lariat and pinned him.

"1...2...3!"

*DING DING DING*

I then saw Raquel pin Rhea.

"1...2...3

*DING DING DING*

"And here are your winners, the world heavyweight champion The Outlaw Damian Heat, and your new women's world champion Raquel Rodriguez!" I looked at Liv and Raquel and put my title around my waist and raised both their hands up.

I got to the ropes and sat on the middle one for Liv and Raquel to get out, but I was met with, "You think you know me." I backed up as i didn't think Edge would like what I've done, but instead, I saw him on the top of the ramp.

he didn't do anything but clap, he started doing it and the crowd started doing it. I walked over to him and looked at him confusingly, I said, "What are you doing here?" He smiled and reached his hand out, I shook it, and I was trying to let go when he raised my hand up in the air and jsed his other hand to point to me.

I walked backstage with Adam (Edge) shortly, followed by Gionna and Victoria (Raquel) I smiled as I saw Gionna but I was pulled out of my thoughts when I turned around for second and saw Adam standing there, I hugged Adam as he hugged back. After a second or so, we let go, and i said, "Thank you, man."

Back in the hotel room with Gionna, we curled up next to each other and scrolled through the hastag Fastlane on Twitter and saw the reaction to everyone's matches, people were saying that the spot were I jumped over the ropes like I did a tope con hilo, but instead frogsplashed onto Shinsuke was insane. And how Shinsuke smashing my head into the stairs looked crazy.

Then it got to Demi (Rhea) vs. Victoria (Raquel) and how crazy it was. From the crazy spots they did, to how I was good on commentary and how Gionna returned and helping Victoria win the title from Demi. How even Priest lost his MITB interrupting their match for me, how Gionna hit a wrangler on Dom. The general reaction was insane, I smiled and said, "You did good, baby." Gionna looked back at me and said,"You did good. I barely did anything." I shook my head no and said,"You haven't had a match in a couple of months, and your first time back in a ring in the time you did amazing." She looked flustered and just put her phone to the side and dug her face into my chest, falling asleep.

--------------------------
wsg
re wrote this entire chapter three times, fml.

1053 words