18..👑 ALPHA👑

Start from the beginning

Yibo nodded. The doctor continued.

"Empress is 1 and few months pregnant..... But, since we have soul beasts whose traits dominates us, it's like being several months pregnant in common human. He will give birth within next one month period. And, this is a crucial period.. He needs special care..."

"Fine. We will stay here for some time... Only when Empress is ready, we shall go back to palace.... "

Yibo said. Everyone agreed. Song Jiyang came and sat beside the sleeping Sean.

"Besides, now I need to teach my Xiaodi a lot more. After all he's going to be a mother soon. He needs to know some Omega stuff...."

Yibo nodded. But Wang Haoxuan could see the sadness in his Omega mate's eyes. Song Jiyang had wanted a family for so long but Wang Haoxuan always wanted his brother Yibo to find his mate first and start family before him. Cause according to Haoxuan, starting the family beforehand might hurt Yibo, since he didn't have one yet then. So he prevented his mate from conceiving for 700 years....

Yibo looked at his brother's guilt filled face. He left Sean with Wang Song Jiyang and went for a stroll with Wang Haoxuan.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🤍🖤🤍🤎💜💙💛🧡❤
🖤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍❤🤍🖤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤

Meng Ziyi gritted her teeth as she looked at her peacefully sleeping baby...

"So now that you are going to have an heir from that slut of yours, you forgot about our son, huh!!!! Whole day passed, and you didn't even once come to meet our son, who kept longing for you

"So now that you are going to have an heir from that slut of yours, you forgot about our son, huh!!!! Whole day passed, and you didn't even once come to meet our son, who kept longing for you. And then slept off upset... Only the news of him being pregnant, distracted you from us totally. The birth of a heir will make you forget our existance completely. No... NOOOOO!!!!"

Meng Ziyi's eyes became deep maroon, like blood thirsty beast.

"I won't let that, not be required one, to come to this world by any means.... Your heir will only be Wang Zi Zhen, our son. And why not!?! After all he's your eldest son, your blood, a worthy heir. Besides, what does he lack? Only a soul beast!! That's the soul reason why you don't accept him as your heir, as a worthy son!!! .... "

Ziyi got up from besides Zi Zhen.

"But I have already prepared the witch spell with the help of which he will gain a soul beast... The most powerful soul beast of them all..... But, before that I need to make a sacrifice, and I would sacrifice the hindrances of my son's path... Along with that unholy womb that it's dwelling in..... So, that the fear of future hindrances in my son's path are wiped off once and for all.... "

Meng Ziyi smiled evilly.

"Enjoy your happy days here, Xiao Xian, cause back at Wang palace the demise of your every happiness will be waiting...... "