Well the slapped hurted like hell and it still stings, he deserves it.

"I-i hope their alright.. Please" Jeonghan whispered before breaking into tears, Seungcheol can only worry.

--------

"W-where is he?" A lot of concern and worriedness is hear in Jeonghan's voice. "Yoon Joshua, which room is he in?" Seungcheol asked the confused counter who isn't confused anymore.

"Oh he's on the vip floor 17th floor room 17" the nurse said in which Jeonghan hurriedly took the elevator, Seungcheol just smiled and bowed at the nurse then followed Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan calm down im pretty sure they're fine" Seungcheol attempted to calm Jeonghan down in the elevator. "I can't.. Not when i know ik the reason why Joshua's in the hospital, I pushed him away, God how can i be stupid" He groaned.

Being honest this is actually the first Seungcheol had seen Jeonghan this worried, he must love Joshua a lot.

"Jeonghan.. You being worried like hell already proves that you care about him, you love him a lot" He added finally alming Jeonghan down.

They reached the 17th floor and the elevator opened and saw a bunch of nurse rushing towards a specific room so they went and followed, hoping it isn't room 17....but it was.

The nurses got in room 17 where Joshua was staying and there's a doctor examining his pulse on his wrist while the other nurse is getting his blood pressure but then the door closed.

That didn't help anything at all. To see the nurses doing stuffs to Joshua checking if his alright didn't made Jeonghan feel any better instead he leaned on the wall and sat down, staring at the other wall infront of him.

"Jeonghan, he'll be fine" Seungcheol kept assuring because that's the only thing he coud right now, Seeing Jeonghan in this state hurts him, also worried for Joshua of course.

"Hyungs? Why aren't you coming in?" A voice called, it was Soonyoung's, he apparently went down to get some food that he didn't know what's happening.

"There's a bunch of nurses.. Checking if Shua's alright" Jeonghan replied but too timidly and kept staring at the empty wall. Not hacing any other thing in his mind but pray for Joshua and his child be alright.

"Fuck.. This is all my fault" He finally leaned his head to the wall, clenching his fist wanting too punch himself.

"Hyung.. It's not y-you didn't know.. I should've told you" Soonyoung sat down beside the older patting his shoulders.

"So you knew? You all knew?" the older asked, feeling pathetic that he wasn't the first to hear about it, nor did he even know about it.

"It's just me, Seokmin and his parents Hyung.. He told us not to tell you, Shua-hyung wanted to tell it to you himself" Soonyoung explained.

"How long is he in?"

"A month" Jeonghan can only scoffed, feeling more and more pathetic. "Im really a bad husband aren't i?" He said, chuckling to himself but you can see tears building up.

"Such a bad husband where.. J-joshua can't even tell me that he's pregnant" now tears falling down his face, not because he pities himself no.. Because he's mad at himself and insanely worried for Joshua, hoping that he'll be fine.

"Hyung..."

A nurse rushed out of the room, seemed to be in a hurry which made the three boys stood up and look at the room.

Joshua seems to be fine now.. The monitor tells his heartbeat and blood pressure is stable and- the door closed again.

Jeonghan can finally breath a bit, same goes for Soonyoung and Seungcheol. A while later, The nurses came out with the doctor last.

"Mr-"

"Mr. Yoon, Im Yoon Jeonghan, his husband" cutted Dr. Nim off.

"Right I know, Anyways Jeonghan-sii, Joshua is now doing fine, his blood pressure dropped but that was because apparently your child is now evolving itself and it shook Joshua's body but he's fine now and so is your child" Dr. Nim's explanation was like an windy air of oxygen for Jeonghan, finally breathing freely and calmly.

"But Jeonghan-sii, you just knew that he's pregnant for month now right? So whatever you did was clearly wasn't your fault. Joshua fainted last night due the stress, anxiousness and overwhelming emotions he felt..although even if he isn't pregnant giving him that much stress is bad for his health... Im not saying your bad but atleast no matter what, understand and take care of Joshua, your his husband.. I've been that kid's doctor since he was born and i know him very well that he can't take care of his self" Dr. Nim paused to breath, "And when i heard about you and how happy and healthy Joshua is getting i was relief and happy so, don't make me lost my trust to you and take care of him, if you really love him then show it to him.. He's been through a lot so try to let him explain alright?"

Jeonghan can only nod, He knows what he did last night was wrong and this is clearly a lesson learned from him.

"That's all you may visit him"

Wasting no more time Jeonghan went in and immediately sat on the floir beside Joshua's bed, holding his husband's hands.

"Im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry" he kept repeating, now trying not to grip to hard so he won't hurt Joshua.

"Jeonghan, im sorry but you can't be here"