Our hidden history

HELLO FROM NINI LOVLIES IM SICK SO I BE POSTING EVERYDAY!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Serbia's pov:
Year:2014

I was playing whit my dress since it's a ball day and im worried my Bloodline family is at the ball and im here hidding from the reality just being enchanted by the sky and the smell of white roses i have to face my fears the bombing happend my country is almost fully rebuilted but im still so afraid to be in the same room as NATO him self but that's what I get for being selfish in the yugoslovene wars even tho my nation was in that position whit the otomans but I geuss the feeling of power can change something...

Albania's pov:

I was walking here in the ball room and on the balcony i saw the most stunning women ever this misterys woman was wearing a long blue dress whit some gloves she was so pretty i cannot keep my eyes of her and her curled hair is making my heart sink under the ocean because of the view that im seeing here but then I saw a important detail a white rose on her chest so elegently placed like she is some Angel but the i realized who the woman was it was ...

Serbia's pov:

I saw Albania looking in my direction mesmerised for some time does he think im someone else if he does its better to be that way...

Third person pov:

Albanian then walked to the Serbian woman while keeping his eyes  Locked on her sapphire blue ones
He then popped the question that was unexpectedly asked "May i have this dance for the old times sake Serbia"
He asked while holding out his hand for her she ended up accepting Albanias dance proposal and gave him her hand he then pulled her near him and their were dancing in such harmony like their hands were just made for each other like some magnetic force was making them look so compatible their looked too peacefull at each other and Serbia was not afraid anymore his presence lighted up her dark one and he was also more confident then ever like them dancing was a balance between fear and confidence.. Their both were enjoying every second of it because
this deal wont come up again them dancing whit the pure music making it feel like theirs only them like everyone else was gone like their all vanished in the space Serbia was getting more and more relexed then their suddenly stoped dancing their were actually alone in the whole room it's like she was dreaming he started chasing her playfully and she ran like a child he caught her and their started the dance again while she was loosing check of reality everything was getting darker but she knew she would be safe as long as she is in his arms for some reasons she always felt safe around him she somehow knew she could trust him to keep her safe and sound.

Then I woke up from this strange dream but she was still dancing but it wasent whit Albania it was whit Russia he said "my love why did you leave Albania after that dance and came to me taking me to dance" i was supposed i done all of that while dreaming i wasent in the spam of the reality  i answered him " i dont know Russia i wish I could answer what was going on in my head" he then smiled and she smiled back trying to make the reality set in whit her... Meanwhile Albania was dancing whit Hungary since he also lost the set of reality he was also in Serbia's dream or was she more like in his or their were in eachothers dreams but he still isnt sure if he is dreaming he is dancing whit the girl in the green dress and it all felt empty the only people in the room that were whit theme are Serbia and Russia dancing graceful to the music,talking...
After that the night also faded and everything and everyone was back to his and hers reality for a while but  their both went home asking them selfs what their both just witnessed and what had just happened