how long have you?

Serbia's pov:
I was in the living room at the 'hell' house i still don't understand why UN wanted me to live whit my siblings? But oh well it's fine but I cant stand seeing Albania here because he is friends whit Croatia.

I realized im standing in the middle of the living room just thinking so i went to sit on the  couch where my sister Macedonia was siting at as well 
She was watching something on her phone and im gonna read a book

Just then Albania walked through the door yelling "CROATIA GET DOWN" on the top of his lungs i hated that about him the most he doesn't understand he cant yell all the damn time....

Just then Croatia came down and hugged him and their went to living room i geuss he be here,the loud minion,while I read my book.

He was talking and talking so was Croatia i was thinking of going to my room to  read but I dident want to appear week so i just decided to deal whit it

-time skip-

Just when I close my eyes i see my self arguing whit the Albanian and Croatia trying to calm us down

Sometimes i wish Albania had a nice side, i want to see if theirs any good in this man i try to belive it but he makes it oterwise every day...

I come back to reality and i hear him say "GOD I HOPE THE DAY I MEET YOU ROTS IN HELL WHIT YOU"
at that moment i was speechless as well as my sister i mean he regrets meeting me. ..?

I was mad full whit rage and i said something very bad "OH WELL IF YOU WEREN'T SO USELESS YOUR MOTHER WOULDNT HAVE LEFT YOU"

After that I realized what I said this is the thing i regret the most out of everything I ever said "i-im sorry"
"Keep it" he said whit tears droping like the prettiest water falls.

He left the house crying and it was my fault, then Croatia started yelling at me but I dident ever realize it my words mattered to me more then her yelling at the moment

I went to my room and Croatia sended me a message that says "i wish you weren't my sister, i wish we weren't twins" i found myself crying then Bosnia came and asked me why was i crying and I showed him my phone

He asked me do i know why he told me that, then i explained everything
he sights and says "you have gone to far but so has Croatia, its fine Serbia i understand you were mad and earlier you had a fight whit Dad but you need to apologise to him" " i know, but how?? " even if i did he will never forgive me... "Serbia... " i noded at Bosnia as a Sign for him to go on whit the question he wanted to ask "Why do you and Albania hate each other, i mean surely their must be a reason"he asked me and i look at him uncertain i dident know how to answer it i mean we only hate each other because of our parents it became natural to just hate one another " i don't know Bosnia i would love to sey i feel pure hatred towards this man but my hate for him is only because of our parents.. Hahah i always looked up at what dad did when I was little i wanted to be like him but later realized he is a bad person"he looked at me whit his eyes full of questions i couldnt answer after i said that a few moment later he  came out of my room and Slovenia came i thought that she would start yelling at me for how stupid i was but no she came and hugged me and said "i understand you didn't mean it i was at stairs while you said it your eyes were full of regret".. I was so happy someone know i regret it whit every inch of my soul she then procided to say "just because I try to act smart all the time doesn't means i don't understand you" she smiled and i smiled back at her and i thanked her and told her i have to go to bed and that im sleepy then she went to her room...

-time skip-

I just did my night routin and went to bed i layed down and took my phone that was one the night table next to my bed i opened messages and look at the first name that their is,it was Albania i was hesitating on texting him but I done it anyways .

                    Text  messages

   _________________
S- im rlly sorry  i   |
| Never wanted   |
|To say that...      |
|I rlly am..           |
| Albania i...         |
|  Deeply regret it|
   -------------------------
20:16  read√√

                             *Irl*
Ahh he doesn't want to answer me he put it on seen.. I geuss i deserve that but it still hurts  ... I now think to myself dose he rlly hate that we meet
What am i thinking why should i even care he is my enemy!!!

I puted my phone on the night stand and turn off the lamp and go to sleep i mean it's been a rought evening i geuss i will just have to leave solving this for tommorow.. Good night world

                       -time skip-

It's 2am and i cant sleep im still thinking of Albania and does he rlly regret it, it hurts me that I  cant know if what he said it's true it's rlly hurting every inch of my body not physically but mentally this evening got me out of control i am usually very calm and bold i mean after all that drama when my mom died i was trying to not make fights since i needed to be a good example for my siblings i was only 7 when she died and my father worked like crazy since then he decided to hide him self from the world and i needed to be both parents for my siblings i needed to protect them when he couldn't right? .....

Bye from Nini ❤ this part came earlier then  I expected i post it

Bye from Nini ❤ this part came earlier then  I expected i post it. Love you