We dont talk about it!

Hi from Nini and I hope you enjoy this! ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

I woke up this morning in a warm embrace of Albania it's so warm and comforting in his arms.. WAIT ALBANIA?? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE AHHHH!!!
Oh wait i remember he was in my room and i was lying next to him and so i fell Asleep whit him neer while cuddling him.. What is gonna happend when he wakes up i dont know but I hope he won't freak out im surprised we stayed cuddling this whole night... I got up from the bed and went to check my phone which had milions of messages from Greece, Bulgaria and Romania and most of all i had a lot from Him... My boyfriend Russia... I opened up his messages and he just broke up whit me over text.. Im not too hurt or too surprised... I knew we werent a match i mean Yugoslavia was warning me about him milion times, even he warned me a heartless guy knew Russia was trouble before me but what did I expect.. I went to my closet and choose an beautiful white dress which suits me so well then I went to bathroom locking it as i walked inside after that i undressed for a shower and i washed my hair while my Serbian music was on i whould put it on a blast but Albania is sleeping and i dont want to stress him more.. now do i?i dressed up and dryed my hair and puted two white bows on my long red hair i always through it was a blessing to be a red head i dont know my sister Macedonia hates it while I and Croatia love it but I geuss not one has same opinion's .

I went in my bedroom and Albania wasnt their i geuss he is down stairs.. ? I went to the kitchen and saw him drinking some water i went up to him and greeted him whit a "good morning" look and he done the same we both were Flustired from what happend i geuss i made some pancakes since it was my favorite breakfast and Albania was helping me.. "So i geuss we should talk about what happens"he said " i was hoping to keep this conversation for later but okay" i said honestly "i did too but it's better sooner then  later" " i geuss so i think that we don't talk about what happend" i said " i agreed we are enemys last night was just a bit of weakness we still hate eachother" he said "yes we are still enemys" i said thinking of some stupid reasons of why to hate him "but still thank you for comforting me and being their for me when a person i trusted wasent Serbia i really appreciate it"he smiled"it was no problem Albania" i smiled back and we went back to silence but it was not awkward it was a type of silence that looks spoke more then a thousand words.

We eated breakfast and we both were smiling it was so comforting and it was a bit too friendly then anything we ever done i mean we are the chaotic Balkans we hate each other so much dont we? He said he want to go home so I walked him to the door and he thanked be and then he done something unexpected he hugged me "i am happy that i got to see the innocent and kind siđe of Serbia i was always longing to see since we shared our first fight so thank you for showing it to me my dear neighbor" ...
He then let go and went to his house i stayed at my house door still processing what he did we agreeded to stay enemys then he comes and does this i dont understand it....

I went to my room and called the group chat i have whit Greece, Bulgaria and Romania since their my best friends and we been real close since childhood we bassicly grew up together but I geuss the whole peninsula did we were all always close back then not like now all grown up i geuss thats how life is huh?
S:HEYYY GUY'S I GOT TO SPILL THE TEA THAT HAPPEND ALBANIA AND I SLEPT IN THE SAME BED CUDDLING AND WE WOKE UP AND MADE PANCAKES TOGETHER A LOT OF EYE CONTACT AND IM SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL BUT WHO CARES BUT DAMNNN WE AGREED TO STAY ENEMYS AND BEFORE HE WENT HOME HE HUGGED ME
R:omg Serbia that is so much information i think he likes you.
G:HE HAS A CRUSH I MEAN EYE CONTACT
B:I AGREED
R:PLS DONT YELL NOW WHY AM I YELLING UGH GOSH HELP ME

Just then I got an messages from Albania
A:Hey forgot to say since i was to embarrased but you look stunning in that dress i also hope we can do what we done last night some other time

S:AAAAAH WHAT DO I REPLY

S-A:thank you Albania a lot!I hope so too!

S:I DONT KNOW WHY I TYPED THAT.

R:WHAT
S:I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENIN LET ME BE