Chapter 11

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Hina Draken

Age: 18

Race: [Human]

Gender: Intersex

Titles: [Child Of The Sun][Child Of The Sea][Loved By The Sun][Loved By The Sea][Creative Prodigy][The Lost Child][The Wanderer][The Siren][Tiamat]

Passive Skills:
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Magical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Tough Body{Mid}
Adaptable Body{High}
Advanced Senses{High}
Quick Learner{High}
Magic Power Regeneration{High}
Analysis Scan{High}

Active Skills:
<Sun Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Gravity Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Water Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Ice Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sun Breathing Style>
<Water Breathing Style>
<Space Magic>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic>
<???>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hina's P.O.V

It was a new day, and I couldn't believe that I found myself at... a train station.

"Why does that monster Erza need our help?" Natsu questioned with scowl ad he looked towards Gray.

"How would I know? Besides, if she does need help, I alone would be sufficient." Gray said with the same scowl as he glared to Natsu.

"Then why don't you go by yourself!!? I don't want to go!!! I would rather want Hina to try and drown me!!!" Natsu shouted at him.

"Fine, then don't come!!! Hina will be the least of your worries when Erza comes to kill you herself afterwards!!!" Gray shouted back at him as I could only sweat drop and sigh as I helped people avoid the idiotic two so that their things wouldn't be ruined.

"You two are causing trouble, so just shut up!!!!" Lucy shouted at them as I helped the last of the passengers out.

"Geez!!! Why can't you get along with each other?" Lucy questioned as I made my way back over to them.

Natsu and Gray stared at the two us until Natsu walked up and spoke.

"Why are you two here anyway?" Natsu questioned

"Mira asked me to!!!" Lucy shouted at him.

"And I was dragged and persuaded by Lucy and Mira, individually." I said with pout, remembering how I was basically dragged out bed by the blond beside me.

Lucy just elbowed me at my words before facing back towards the two.

"I'm only coming along because Mira asked me to, and Hina is accompanying me for this trip." She said as Natsu looked towards me with a what with this look.

And I could only shrug and give him I have no idea.

"But you really wanted to come along, didn't you?" Happy said.

"No way!!! You have no idea how hard it was to wake both Hina and Yoruichi!! I would like to avoid that if I can again." Lucy said before placing her gaze upon Happy who was sitting on my shoulder as Yoruichi was fast asleep on my head.