"Wow." I gasped dramatically. "This must be such a unique car. I've never seen one before. Are you rich, Minho? I've never sat in a Porsche before!"

His laugh was so loud he threw his head back while opening the door for me. Soon we were driving through the dark night, and I got anxious again.

I looked down at my fingers, which I was fidgeting with. Bit my lip and pressed them together. Then, "Minho?"

"Hm, Princess?"

"I... well, there might be a slight problem." I started carefully.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." I rubbed my forehead. "So... you know I'm kinda poor, right?"

"Yep. You're pretty poor."

"Thanks for the new information." A small relief hit me at him being cool with whatever I was going to say. "Anyways. I did something so I was able to pay for the trip."

"You robbed a bank? Didn't expect that from you, Princess."

A small smile appeared on my face. "Yeah, no. I..."

"You...?"

"Ikindasoldmyhousesonowimhomeless." I said.

"What?"

"What?"

"Can you repeat that?"

"What?"

He rolled his eyes. "I mean the thing you said before that."

"Oh, well." I exhaled. "I... kinda sold my house. So I'm pretty homeless right now. Very... lovely. Yeah." I coughed. "Yeah."

"Homeless?"

"I was hoping I only had to explain once."

"Right. You're serious." He murmured. "Of course she's serious, you idiot. Why else would she— sorry. Okay. So, you're homeless?"

"Yep. Sadly."

"Alright..." A long pause. "I was planning on living in a house with you for a long time already. Might as well start early."

With widened eyes, my head snapped toward him.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding... maybe not, though." He chuckled. "But you can stay with me. I won't mind. My parents aren't home and if they have any problems with it I'll kick them out myself. Then we'll fix this homeless problem later. Maybe we should buy us a house."

I giggled at his way of handling this news, and how he didn't react angry or something. "Okay. If you're okay with it. Thank you."

"Anything for my woman."

A million butterflies exploded everywhere. My face grew bright red.

Minho smiled. "Okay. Imma pull over and run into the store real quick, okay? Try not to get kidnapped."

One minute later, he left, then came running back awkwardly and motioned for me to open the window.