Nationals

We all woke up the next morning to everything scattered around nd in trees and on wires. Once we got most of everything Marlon and I tried to reason with Elo about getting Poppy's goat. Ari just lost his heat. Elo's yelling at him and Summer steps up and says if Elo's about the truth then she needs to tell Baxter the truth. During all the arguing Ari walked off along with Baxter. We told Elo she wasnt our couch then I went after Baxter but Summer beat me to it. So I turned around and ran to Ari knowing he's probably having a panic attack and Wren doesn't know how to deal with it. Once I got into the bedroom Wren looked like she was shocked as Ari st on the floor still breathing hard. I walked up and kneeled in front of him.

KeKoa: *talking softly* Ari look at me

His blue eyes full of panic staring right back into mine.

Ari: Hi Koa

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

KeKoa: Hey Ari

Ari: Why are you here

KeKoa: Because I care about you even if you've fallen into Wren's spider web or you've been to busy living the perfect life that everyone claims you have

Ari: It's really not perfect K

KeKoa: I know Ari I know

I sat down beside him and looked up to see how hurt Wren was to know that she didn't know how to help the boy. Ari and I talked until he calmed down and Wren was gone. Ari called his mom and told her the news and then we made our way to the beach talking as we walked.

Ari: I thought you would've went and comforted Baxter

KeKoa: I was going to but Summer beat me to it and so I came to check on you

Ari: So I was the second choice

KeKoa: Maybe

Ari playfully scoffed and I slightly bumped into him with my shoulder.

KeKoa: Heh it's better than being no choice at all right

Ari: Yeah

Ari and I laughed playfully bumping into each other as we reached the team. We sat down and soon Ari stood up and started dancing.

Summer: What are are you doing

Ari: You should know it's your choreography

Summer: I know but why are you doing

Ari continued to dance as he explained why he was doing the dance.

Ari: Every other team has something they do to psych themselves up... come on I'm dying up here

Summer: I can see that

Ari: *offering her a hand* Come one Summer

Summer: *taking his hand* Fine

She got up and stood beside Ari while he played music through the speaker.

Ari: You remember it right

Summer: You know it

Bdhi: Yeah do it Summer

After they've been dancing for a while Ari pulled me up and made me dance with him. I saw Baxter at the top of the beach smiling at me but I ignored it and kept dancing. After we all danced we cheered Marlon on.

*Later*

Summer and Marlon have managed to get us to the next round.

*Back home and a few weeks later*

Ari and Summer started talking and we're all three close but I'm still closer with Poppy. Summer and I had just arrived at the beach to catch some waves.