Chapter 12: Realization and Acceptance

Mulai dari awal

Lucy: We said we're sorry.

Erza: If you promise that you'll never do it again, then I don't think you need to be penalized by the guild.

Erza: Unfortunately, I don't have any say in the matter. Your fate is in Master Makarov's hands. So I'm sure you'll be facing punishment.

Erza: As for you, Kagari. You're not a member of Fairy Tail, and it pains me to say it, but you cannot be punished for your actions.

Kagari: Well, that makes me feel better.

Erza: However, Master Makarov does want to speak with you once we return.

Kagari: Alright then.

Happy: Now I'm scared, you think he's gonna make us do that?!

Suddenly, Gray's face paled as he crouched on the ground, holding his head.

Gray: JUST KILL ME NOW!! I DON'T THINK I CAN LIVE THROUGH THAT AGAIN!!!

Lucy: You guys are freaking me out!!

Natsu: Don't let 'em scare ya. I'll talk the old man out of punishing us. That guy loves me.

Kagari: -_-...I seriously doubt that, and I'm not even getting punished...

Lucy: -_-...I don't know if you should do the talking...

Erza: Natsu, you can't talk your way out of this one. Good luck with that.

As Erza began laughing, Natsu's confidence drained away as sweat poured from his face. Suddenly, Erza was dragging him across the ground by his backpack.

 Suddenly, Erza was dragging him across the ground by his backpack

Natsu: NOOO! SAVE MEEEE!!!! Not that! Anything but that! NOOO!!!

Lucy couldn't hold back her fear anymore.

Lucy: Would somebody please tell me what THAT is?! I'm totally freaking out!!!

Kagari could only shake his head in amusement as he walked towards the guild hall while carrying Erza's carriage of belongings as she dragged a still screaming Natsu.