I laid down, and I noticed that I was on Aidan's side, I could smell his perfume on his pillow.

What would he have in his nightstand? Phone charger, laptop charger. Oh, the hobbit, Peter probably gave it to him.

I opened the drawer, and I was quite suprised by what I saw. In a good and a bad way.

I let it over to your imagination what you think it is...

"Skyla, I'm done. You can come out now." Aidan said and I quickly closed the drawer.

I checked my outfit, hair and makeup once more before walking out.

I slowly opened the door, and I was greeted by Aidan dressed really nice.

"Skyla, you look... Hot and beautiful!" Aidan said making me blush and looking down.

"You don't look bad yourself, handsome." I said and I quickly pecked his lips before walking to the table and sitting down.

"Maybe we should lock the door, it would be weird if someone would just burst in right now." Aidan said and he quickly locked the door before sitting down in front of me.

"What did you make?" I asked and he grinned.

"It's in the oven, I thought we could talk a little bit for now." he said as he lit all the candles.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked and I was certainly enjoying my view.

"Well, I thought that we could talk about when we're gonna fully announce 'us'" he said and I sighed, Aidan didn't know Dean and Lee already knew.

"Well, let's just say there are already two people that know about 'us'..." I sighed and his eyes went huge.

"Does Lee know?!" he exclaimed and I nodded in embaresment.

"I didn't tell him, he just noticed. And I told Dean, he had the right to know." I said and Aidan sighed followed by a nod.

"Why don't we give all the fans slight hints that we're dating, in that way we can act however we want wherever we want." Aidan said and I giggled a little bit because he wants to announce it pretty bad.

"Okay, I have an idea. Grab your phone." I said and he immediately grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"Take a picture of me, just like how you see me right now." I said and I lightly smiled at him.

He then took my picture, and I then grabbed my phone.

"Now I take a picture of you." I said and I quickly made a picture of him perfectly sitting in the light of the candles.

"And now we post it, no tagging, no caption." I said and we both posted the picture to instagram.

"Skyla, you're a genius!" he replied smiling followed by the beeping of the oven.

Aidan slowly got up, and he got our food from the oven.

I watched every single move he made, he's so muscular and handsome.

He then put my plate with a pasta salad in front of me, and for himself.

"Care for some wine?" he asked but I shortly sighed.

"My dad won't allow it until I'm twenty, so two days left waiting, sorry." I said and I wasn't lying, my dad is just extremely overprotective.

"Doesn't matter, would you like something else?" he asked and I smiled at him not caring about the rules I have with my dad.

"Some water would be lovely." I said and he handed me a glass of water.

"So what do you wanna talk about while we are eating our fancy dinner?" Aidan asked as he started eating and was looking at me.