⦅𝗘𝗡𝗗⦆

Start from the beginning

It was precisely because of Li Qi and the others that the Federation's team's morale didn't collapse instantly. Otherwise, facing opponents as overwhelming as Bai Mingzhe, they would have no chance.

Although Li Qi and his team weren't as strong, with Xiao Qingyang freely assisting them, the Federation's team didn't stand a chance. The final result would still be their defeat.

In the end, except for An Muyao and Long Jingze who were still fiercely battling, the other members of the Federation's team were already knocked down and tied together to avoid interfering with the fight of their leader.

Bai Mingzhe and his team didn't step forward to help in An Muyao and Long Jingze's battle.

Firstly, An Muyao was indeed one of the most outstanding individuals among the new generation of the Federation, and his strength shouldn't be underestimated. They would only be sending themselves to their death if they intervened.

Secondly, their leader was absolutely unbeatable.

Therefore, Bai Mingzhe and the others remained seated, watching the intense battle between the two.

An Muyao had transformed into a beast form, a majestic white wolf several times larger than the untransformed Long Jingze. Even so, they could only be considered evenly matched.

It was a consensus that Long Jingze didn't transform during the battle, and no one complained about it. Even if Long Jingze transformed, defeating An Muyao would only take a matter of seconds.

The two of them, one as a human and the other as a beast, had already fought dozens of rounds. Although the time didn't seem long, the battle was intense due to the immense strength of both parties.

Xiao Qingyang's gaze remained fixed on Long Jingze. Despite knowing that Long Jingze wouldn't lose, he couldn't help worrying as he watched the huge white wolf repeatedly charge at him.

"Xiaosao, where are you going?" Shen Yu asked when he saw Xiao Qingyang suddenly stand up.

"I'm going to help Ze," Xiao Qingyang replied, immediately heading toward the other battlefield.

He could see the gap between Bai Mingzhe and the others and An Muyao. Even if he went to assist, he wouldn't be of much help. Staying put was the best option, but he couldn't do that.

So far, Xiao Qingyang's strength still surpassed that of the others, and he believed he could hold his own against An Muyao.

That was why Xiao Qingyang stepped forward to help.

However, while he had such thoughts, the viewers watching the live broadcast didn't share the same perspective.

"Where is Xiao Qingyang going? Is he planning to join the fight too?"

"I can't believe it! Has Xiao Qingyang gone crazy? Yes, he's somewhat powerful, but he doesn’t have an ability. There's a gap between him and An Muyao. Getting involved will only cause more trouble. Can't he just stay put?"

"I'm truly baffled. Does Xiao Qingyang lack self-awareness? Or did his recent victories get to his head?"

The live chat was filled with complaints and skepticism about Xiao Qingyang. The Federation's viewers, seeing this situation, were secretly pleased. However, they learned their lesson from before and chose to keep their excitement to themselves. Broadcasting their happiness would surely make them targets for the enthusiastic Empire viewers.

Nevertheless, none of this affected Xiao Qingyang's decision. He couldn't stand idly by and watch Long Jingze fight alone, even if he knew that Ze wouldn't lose.