If Long Jingze also participated in the inter-school competition, Xiao Qinglan's first choice for a teammate would undoubtedly be Long Jingze. However, she wasn't sure if she could convince him to join her team.

But in the current situation, even if Xiao Qinglan wanted to invite Long Jingze, she was afraid she would be rejected.

If she were rejected by Long Jingze, Xiao Qinglan would feel regretful but not overly disappointed. However, everything would change if Xiao Qingyang joined Long Jingze's team.

Why was Xiao Qingyang allowed to join His Highness's team? What qualifications and abilities did he have?

Xiao Qinglan felt like she was going crazy with jealousy, her eyes turned red as she stared at Xiao Qingyang, as if she would pounce on him and bite him at any moment.

Sensing Xiao Qinglan's hostile gaze, Long Jingze immediately stepped forward, blocking her view of Xiao Qingyang. He stared at her with a warning, making her retract her gaze timidly.

"I can't be on the same team as Yangyang. Well, then, who do you think I should team up with? You?" Long Jingze sarcastically remarked to Xiao Qinglan.

Indeed, Xiao Qinglan had thought the same way. But in this situation, she couldn't speak her true thoughts, or she would only bring humiliation upon herself.

However, she refused to accept Xiao Qingyang joining Long Jingze's team no matter what.

Xiao Qinglan clenched her lips, looking like she had been deeply wronged, evoking pity from those who saw her.

Unfortunately, standing before her were Long Jingze and Xiao Qingyang. The former's emotions could not be swayed by anyone other than Xiao Qingyang, and the latter simply couldn't be bothered with Xiao Qinglan.

Xiao Honghui also stood to the side, but with Long Jingze present, he couldn't openly console his daughter, especially when her current state was caused by Long Jingze himself.

"Crown Prince, Xiao Qingyang lacks spiritual power and only has an F-level physique. Participating in the inter-school competition would only hold you back. This is my daughter, and she has an S-level spiritual power. She's already a certified pharmacist," Xiao Honghui hurriedly pulled Xiao Qinglan in front of Long Jingze and introduced her with a smile. While belittling Xiao Qingyang, he also tried to elevate his own daughter.

If his daughter, Xiao Qinglan, could catch the attention of Long Jingze, their position in the Xiao family would undoubtedly rise to a new level.

Since someone like Xiao Qingyang, who was considered useless, could become friends with Long Jingze, Xiao Qinglan, who was outstanding, should have a chance as well.

However, Xiao Honghui had underestimated Long Jingze.

Long Jingze didn't even spare a glance at Xiao Qinglan, as if he hadn't heard their words or seen them. His gaze fell on the teacher instead.

The teacher, under Long Jingze's gaze, immediately broke out in cold sweat, finally remembering the question Long Jingze had asked earlier. He hastily said, "There's nothing else. Student Xiao, you can go back."

In fact, it was Xiao Honghui's intention to bring Xiao Qingyang here. Although he was a dean of the Royal Military Academy, he was nothing in front of the Xiao family. This time, the patriarch of the Xiao family personally intervened, so he naturally couldn't disrespect them.

But the teacher never expected that Xiao Qingyang would know the Crown Prince, and that the Crown Prince would personally vouch for him. If the teacher had known about this connection beforehand, they would never have called Xiao Qingyang.