The Coma and the Cursebreaker

Ominis had already gotten most of the others out and to help, and upon returning to the ministry and found that the place had been flooded with Aurors. Trusting Sebastian and Rose to get themselves out of the situation, he apperated back to Grimmauld place.

Inside, he found Mrs. Weasley and Bill waiting for him. Molly jumped up, leading Ominis to sit. She fussed and cooed, checking to make sure he wasn't hurt. Bill sat across the table from them, nervously chewing his nails to the quick and bouncing his leg. After it was clear that Ominis had not been injured, Bill spoke. "What of the others?"

Ominis shook his head, "I got most of the students out and to Dumbledores office. But I don't know about Rosalie, Sebastian, Harry- oh merlin." Ominis sank in his chair, terrified.

A calamity broke the moment of silence, Sebastian breaking through the front door with a limp Rosalie in his arms. The first thing that Bill and Molly noticed was red. Blood covered the girls front, and her once blue and black tattoo now looked like the lines were filled with raging blood. Bill jumped up, taking her from Sebastian; Carrying her bridal style to the table where he pushed off the contents to the ground.

"What the hell happened Sebastian?" Ominis jumped up, rushing to one side of the table.

Joining his side, Sebastian watched as Bill removed the face mask from Rose's pale blood covered face, muttering a, "Holy fuck."

Mrs. Weasley didn't bother scolding her son for his language, as she felt the same sentiment. Sebastian shook his head, "She had to use the ancient magic. I don't know, Ominis. I've never seen anything like it. It's like it possessed her. When I reconnect with her, her eyes and everything had gone red, and- and she was using the Cruciatis on someone."

"That last bit of information will not be repeated again, do you understand?" Mrs. Weasley snapped at the boy. Sebastian and Ominis held Rosalies hands as Bill whispered something, attempting to wake her.

"Dead." Rosalies voice croaked out, startling her carers. Her eyes flung open, and Bill gasped. Sebastian looked to see what had caused the reaction, and it startled even him. While no longer glowing, her eyes remained red. No longer were they the inviting green, but a deep red, ringed with black.

She sat up abruptly, and the boys rushed to support her so that she didn't fall off of the table, "Sirius is dead."

"Love, lie down. You've drained yourself." Bill speaks softly, lowering the girl back to the table. At once, she was again unconscious.

Bills eyes flicked up to meet the boys, finding that while they looked scared for their friend- they seemed to have some idea of what was happening.
"What the fuck was that."
◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆
Days passed before Rosalie woke again. In that time, Bill and Mrs. Weasley cared for her as well as the two slytherins boys.

As Ominis and Sebastian had suspected, Rosalie had burned through her own ancient magic, unintentionally drilling into the compartment of her soul where the repository magic had been contained.

"Ancient magic is not inherently dark," Ominis explained to the remaining members of the Order, "However, the magic that was contained in that repository was born of pain. It was the pain and darkness that Isodora Morrganach had removed from people."

Sebastian continued, "From our and Professor Sharps research, it appears that Rosalies body is usually able to, for the lack of better words, cleanse the dark magic. But it seems that when she used so much of it, she had depleted her reserves. Seeing Sirius die triggered something in her, causing her to rip down the dam that stopped the darkness from over taking her. The red- where the blue glow was- that is the Repository magic."