Both Jin and Namjoon were Alphas, yet not pure-blooded, possessing more human attributes with a blend of wolfish nature and human vulnerabilities. On the other hand, Tae, a pure-blooded hybrid, had the ability to transform at will. While Tae followed the usual life cycle of aging, mating, and eventual mortality, Jin and Namjoon ceased aging after 21 due to their intricate genetic structures, circumventing the typical laws of mortality.

"Joonie, what are you doing here? Don't you dare turn my penthouse into a museum as well. I'll strangle you," Jin exclaimed in a single breath when he saw Namjoon open the front door.

"No, Hyung, Tae is in his rut, and it's the first time in years he's been in the house. Do you grasp what's happening?" Namjoon quickly responded.

"Y/n?" Jin replied shockingly.

"Yes, Hyung." Namjoon said.

"He's going to harm her. That brat's rut has ended lives of humans and omegas before. She can't handle it." Jin panicked.

"Hyung, she was destined by the moon goddess. She can and she will. Our Y/n is a resilient soul. Perhaps we'll be uncles soon as well."

"Joonie... Just stop. She's still a baby."

"Hyung, calm down. With a mate, it won't last like a week, it's only 2-3 days," Namjoon reassured.

But you know it's a constant marathon. he'll never be exhausted, and he is hormonal from the starting of his adulthood...

...and he stopped it surprisingly 6years ago Hyung why don't you get that, he became responsible. Namjoon cuts Jin excessive chatter.

But if he hurt...

Yes, Hyung you'll chock him to death also. Namjoon laughs after seeing Jin's pout.

.

.

.

.

The Other Side...

Tae embraced Y/n firmly, detecting her unease as she tried to settle into a sleeping position that would alleviate any pain. Although his hug couldn't alleviate her physical discomfort, it provided her with a feeling of comfort and security.

Y/n peacefully slept, oblivious to the turmoil within Tae, who wiped away tears gathering in his eyes, wrestling with a surge of emotions. His heart pained him as he observed the faint trail of blood on her thighs from her earlier trip to the kitchen. Her whole back and things filled with scratches. Even though Tae also have some but he can heal as his will but he will keep it till Y/n heals. She had lost her virginity, and the experience unfolded differently than he had envisioned—marked by passion but lacking the tenderness and love he had hoped to convey in such an intimate moment.

The bite marks and bruises, typically symbols of affection, served as a stark reminder of the raw and primal nature that overshadowed what should have been a cherished and gentle experience for her first time.

His guilt reached a point where Y/n woke up, and upon feeling the dampness on her shoulder, she attempted to see Tae's face. However, he resisted. Determined, she compelled Tae to meet her gaze, revealing his red eyes as a direct indicator that he had been crying.

"What happened? Why are y..." Tae interrupted her with a kiss, silencing her questions.

"Nothing, just feeling blessed to have your love," Tae replied.

"Do you feel pity for the situation, Tae?" Y/n inquired.

"What does that mean, Y/n?" Tae looked confused.

"You soul-bonded with me first and marked me after. Don't you think I can understand your mental ups and downs?" Y/n responded casually.

Tae didn't answer; instead, he went to the bathroom to prepare a warm bath for Y/n. Carrying her to the bathtub, he allowed her bruised areas to relax while massaging her stiff and pained muscles.

You're first time shouldn’t be like that Y/n, it should be gentle, filled with love and care but I show you my monstrous side. Tae replied timidly.

I've heard your monstrous tale Tae,I know what your monstrous side sounds like. You act as your heart want and the scratches and cuts are born to heal, it'll also heal in a week. Just love me the way you want, it’s enough.

Y/n fell asleep in the tub during this process and chatting; she had gotten too little sleep in the past two days. Tae gently laid her down in their bed, making her comfortable with pillows.

Upon waking up, Y/n noticed she was alone in their empty bed. Calling for Tae, she received no response. Following her newfound senses, she found herself standing in front of the guest room.

A strong sound of growling and whimpering emanated from it. Y/n understood that Tae was in that room, holding himself back to avoid causing her any more pain.

She stayed in that room for nearly a year, familiar with the passcode of the door lock. Opening it quietly, she was unaware that it's never truly quiet for an alpha or a werewolf. Tae swiftly jumped on Y/n, pinning her to the nearby wall while closing the door too loudly.

"You shouldn't enter. Why... why, Y/n..." Tae began to suck on the bite mark area. She started to moan as Tae kept talking.

"Just go before I lost the grip. I'm holding myself, Y/n, please don't make me feel more guilty for my actions."
She regained her senses as Tae was about to detach from her body. Y/n held Tae's arm, pulling him towards herself, and started kissing him. For a moment, Tae froze, forgetting to kiss back. When he realized, he took the lead, and they ended up on the bed.

But this time Y/n sit on top of Tae. When he was about to understand what she was doing she took it in her mouth and giving him an inexperience blowjob. It breaks every ounce of Tae's willpower to control himself and he took a bunch of Y/n hair and start thrusting upwards to feel the warmth of her mouth. It took some minutes for Tae to burst in her mouth and she took it gladly.

When Tae was about to get up to see if Y/n was fine, she pins him to the bed.
It sounds impossible that a normal girl pins an alpha in his bed but moreover Tae and his wolf submit to their mate fully, so it's not entirely impossible.

Y/n slowly entered his still hard member in herself slowly and as it fully enters Y/n feel full and overly pleasant.
Never hmmm never ahnnn leave me on an empty bed ahhhh ever again shhh...
She starts to ride him and both of them felt so much pleasure that no one ever think of. After some time when Y/n felt exhausted Tae took the lead and hold her in his arm and thrust at an inhuman speed.

It feels pleasure to his ears when Y/n groan and moan near his ear and her long hair cover his chest while he gave her the experience of sex, love and breeding.

Yes...Tae's alpha is breeding her. From the time Y/n deliberately entered in the guest room Lucifer (Tae's alpha's name) felt that their mate accepts them as they are so she will be a perfect mate to breed.

Al... alpha... I'm.... I.....m... nghhhh...ahhh alphaa

You called me Alpha....Yes love say that again... say that again... We're Cumming together... Just hold on love. Just hold on a bit.

I Love You Alpha sa...sa... ... Saranghae.

They both release at the same time. Tae hold Y/n tightly in his embrace and kissed her forehead.

Y/n didn't fathom why Tae kissed her forehead all of a sudden, but she gave in and took the affection wholeheartedly.