Alpha's Rut🔞

Tae's behavior shifted from his initial pre-rut stage when he first made his move towards Y/n. Now, in the full swing of his rut phase, the house perimeter became off-limits to others. The presence of a pure-blooded alpha with their mate in rut was considered as perilous as encountering a hungry lion, hence the strict prohibition for anyone else to enter the premises.

After a wild evening and night, Y/n made her way to the kitchen, realizing they had missed their usual meals—dinner, breakfast, and almost lunch. Despite feeling the aftermath of their wild time together, she mustered the strength to walk, albeit with a slight limp, to prepare something simple. Tae, exhausted from their activities, was sound asleep at that moment.
However, her assumption was amiss, for an alpha in rut never truly exhausts.

Y/n busied herself boiling bone broth to complement the boiled noodles, recognizing the nutritional necessity. Fortunately, she had the foresight to purchase frozen bone broth during her grocery shopping a week prior, making the situation more manageable.

As she garnished the noodles with eggs and nori, a strong arm enveloped her from behind, the owner of which nuzzled against the newly formed bite marks on her skin.

Although the wounds were still healing—given her human nature, a wolf's saliva wasn't sufficient for their swift recovery—Tae persisted in trying to aid the healing process by moistening them with his saliva.

"Please, Tae, eat something. You'll weaken if you continue starving," Y/n implored.

"Who says I'm starving? Am I not feasting on you, my love?" Tae playfully retorted as he continued his affectionate attention.

A soft moan escaped Y/n as Tae's touch reached her lower region. Clad only in Tae's t-shirt, she cherished the familiar scent of her husband, even if it was tinged with sweat. Due to lingering discomfort, her lower half remained uncovered, and she felt a sharp pain whenever attempting to shift her legs apart.

Tae turned off the gas and move her aside, while making her turn pick her one leg after rubbing her slits.

He entered her in one go and she hold Tae like she was hit by a heavy loaded truck.

Sto. ...  Ahnnn please hmmm....Tae kept on thrusting while holding her head cause her head was going to banged by the kitchen cupboard.
Should I stop? Baby?  Should I??Tae was saying that while ramming hard in her so she can't form a word that make sense. After a while he took her down and bend her to the kitchen marble and entered her from behind and became the beast he is. Y/n moan uncontrollably.

You're enjoying it baby, I'm punishing you cause you left me alone on that empty bed, I was cursing the room till date cause you make you... Thrust harder* yourself prohibited to enter... Hahh, you shouldn't be enjoying that, how could you leave be baby? Answer me love.

I wa... Was pre...preparing food... ahhh..nghh I... Ahhhh...I... She was trying heard in the wave of pleasure to adjust a coherent word to describe but it feels impossible.

After reaching a climax together, it was considerably late for lunch. Tae carefully positioned Y/n on the bed in a bridal carry as she had passed out from the intensity of their pleasure. With Y/n resting, Tae prepared Ramen for them both, then carried it to Y/n's room, gently waking her from slumber. After feeding her and having his meal, Tae succumbed to exhaustion and slept deeply for an extended period.

Upon their return to the house, Namjoon and Mr. Kim, observing the disheveled and cluttered state of the drawing and dining areas, swiftly departed for Jin's penthouse. Their understanding of the situation stemmed from Mr. Kim's experience living with Alphas for 12 years after marrying and raising Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon, their first and second born.