30 ᥴꫝ

"Y/N!!!!! Don't leave me!!!! Please!!" He held onto her. His arms wrapped around her waist while his face buried in her neck.

She looked at him and heaved out a breath. "Stop being so dramatic!!'' She rolled her eyes and he bit his lip.

"Dadda??" The six year old looks at her father. "Don't leave me with her please!!!! Y/N." Taehyung looked at his daughter.

"I don't bite dadda!''

"You do!!! See!!" He showed his arm with marks of bites, however the teeths were too small, of the six year old Ji-ho, daughter of Jimin and Y/N.

"I'm sorry dadda." She showed her puppy eyes. He pouted and dropped his body on the couch. Ji-ho came and sat on his chest and kissed his cheeks.

"Please dadda take me to the park today." Taehyung hugged her to his chest and kissed her cheeks. "Promise me you won't be mean to anyone while playing."

"Dadda please. You know I can't promise that." She rolled her eyes and he pouted again. "For dadda? Please." He looked at her with round eyes.

She hugged him tighter and kept rested her face on his and said, "Fine!"

Y/N sighed and looked at the chaotic father daughter duo. "May I go now if you both are on good terms??" They gave a thumbs up and grinned at her laying the same cuddling position.

Y/N smiled even brighter. The boxy smile of her husband and the eye smile of her daughter literally boosts her happiness.

Y/N walked to both of them and kissed foreheads of each of them . That's when she heard wailing of another little human in this house.

She smiled and took her one year old son in her arms. She cradled him back to sleep and layed him above Ji-ho who giggled.

Taehyung giggled along and kept a hand above his blood related son, Tae-mo.

The three of them got ready while Y/N left for work. Taehyung fed himself, Ji-ho and Tae-mo. The baby was in his arms while Ji-ho walked further holding her father's hand like a responsible daughter.

The parents really admire their children to be so smart and mature according to their ages. Well afterwards, genes create difference.

He found a seat to relax himself and kept Tae-mo on his lap while his daughter kissed his cheek and ran to the slides.

Ji-ho was too smart, at everything. Academics was something she rules over. Athletics, she could probably beat an eleven year old at most of the sports. After all she was the daughter of great known the Jimin of mafia world.

Apparently Jimin and Jungkook grew wide. Everybody knew about them, all over the world. Whereas Jimin was know for his sudden growth of terror in last few years.

Jungkook was know for his famous downfall, we'll not completely. The news broke down in mafia and dark world that the heartless Jungkook is giving up on the world of crime.

And yes he did. But.

But nobody would forget the terror of two months of hell, well again, partially.

Jungkook went on a rampage. It was just two weeks after Y/N and Taehyung went missing.

Jungkook leaked informations of the biggest criminals and drug dealers. Helped the government officers to betray his mafia brothers.

The we'll knowns in this buisness grew hatered towards the heart shattered boy. Jimin let him do so. He had a heart to be broken mercilessly afterall too.

Later Jungkook surrendered too after a huge span of killing and helping officers arrest the kings of the underworld. Those two months gave Jungkook an unbelievably popularity.