3 ᥴꫝ

Standing under the shower. Warm water was dripping from his messed up wet long hairs to his naked legs.

After a hectic party where Jungkook had to manage his so called idol son image for his father

He would be who he is infront the girls knowing they won't open up for the sake to be excepted to be fucked next time.

Meanwhile the buisnessmens were something he should be afraid of. But ofcourse he isn't still he stays his best for his brother's reputation.

But something was different about this time. And it was specifically someone.

A girl who stole his attention.....

A girl who caught him alone.....

A girl who hit his mind.....

A girl who's making him moan....

What's going on??

His muscular arms resting on the cold tiles as the warm water continue to warm his body.

He ran his hands through his wet hairs as he turned around now the shower hitting his gifted face while he arched his back when the cold tiles hit his bare warm back.

Who were you?? Jungkook whispered to himself as Yn's body flashed infront of his eyes.

His hand intentionally tripped from his clavicle to his dick. He gave it a light squeeze and it erected just at the flash of your face.

His eyebrows arched and lips apart he rubbed his palm up and down again and again while moaning to himself.

He slid down to the floor as his legs spread apart. He stopped masturbating himself as he smiled to your face and led to a smirk to your body.

He grabbed his balls as he started squeezing them again being a moaning mess. His thighs even more firm by the intense activity looking like a whole damn meal.

..............

Taehyung smiled looking outside the window at the beautiful white moon looking pure defination of love.

An ethereal smile crept to his innocent face as his hand went to the curtains clutching them.

Yn!! What a piece of art are you..... I don't know how you managed to make place in my heart just by your one word.

His smile widened as he raised his hand up to have a good look at it. He kissed his fingertips softly and chuckled at his actions.

Your hands were so soft, so beautiful that I am craving for your touch.

He again kissed his palm as he rest it over his heart still staring at the moon which seems a whole different beauty today.

The way your slender fingers brushed over mine. The way the cold ring on your index finger gave me shivers down to my spine. He closed his eyes feeling his words.