6 ᥴꫝ

Umm open your mouth yn. Taehyung asked as he hesitantly stretched his hand forward for yn to eat the porridge up.

She seriously hate porridge with the bottom of her heart but she couldn't deny and throw tantrums like she does at home.

She ate it with a disgusted face and uncontrollably threw out her toungue out in pure disgust.

Taehyung chuckled as he continued feeding her. By the past four days they have become good friends.

Taehyung would feed her everyday and take proper care of her . Yn already know that Jungkook his brother is the one who hit her.

She indeed was in bad terms with her as he would just call his older brother everyday for ride back home.

He never spare any glance at yn and that somehow always bothers her.

Was he disgusted of her ugly looks??

She thinks herself as ugly and low as she can. She doesn't even feel herself deserving Taehyung as a friend.

Someone so ethereal....

Someone so sweet......

Someone so caring......

But why does she thinks this way???

She indeed fell for him and who wouldn't for KIM TAEHYUNG??

The way his lips curve so beautiful into a boxy smile showing his beautiful pearl white teeths.

The way his finger would brush his silky black hairs whenever he gets shy after their fingers brushes unintentionally......maybe.

The way he embraced her yesterday before leaving as Jungkook was standing at the door with his usual cold face with somewhat pain??

She is always confused about Jungkook's wierd behaviour. Even though she doesn't feel deserving for it but he should've atleast apologize first.

She isn't offended though but still after talking with Taehyung she felt maybe his little brother will be a little bit like him.

Yn somehow finished the complete full size bowl and Taehyung helped her lay down back when his jeans got stuck somewhere at the bottom.

He stumbled over yn hovering above her petite figure as his eyes dive into yn's galaxy sparkling ones.

It felt so magical as the moonlight was decorating yn's already beautiful face.

Taehyung's slender pale fingers brushed onto yn's forehead removing a string of her black silky hairs to the back of her hair as she closed her eyes feeling the warmth in his touch.

Their breath accelerated together as he slowly leaned his face towards her soft neck.

The moment his lips came in contact with her skin, different feelings busted into her heart as whimper escaped her lips.

His hand went under her shirt as the other stretched towards the switches as he darker the room closing every single source of light.

Yn's hands went to his soft black silky locks ruffling her fingers strangling them.

Taehyung moaned over her skin at the rich sweet taste of yn. His teeths gave prominent love bites along dark possesive hickeys.

He hovered completely over her resting his flexing big bulky veiny arms at each sides of hers as he smashed his lips onto yn's aggressively kissing her.