8 ᥴꫝ

Never in a billion births!!! Hyung never~

Kook!! Like literally I told you to avoid these stupid missions and YOU ARE FUCKING RUNNING AROUND INTO FLAMES???

I'LL EXPLAIN OKAY?? Hold up yn??? Oh god you gotta dash out right now!!

No no dear correction WE gotta dash out right away!!

Fuck it hyung. I have a bloody mission I am leading on-

Not now retreat your men and we'll leave together.

But hyu-

AND THAT SHOULD BE COUNTED AS AN ORDER!!

FINE!

Sighing his anger gushing inside his veins, he relaxed a bit at the pure annoyance yet obedience in his tone.

Something was dark in his hazlebrown ones. Jungkook's squinted eyes stared down to Taehyung's worried yet superiority shimmering ones.

Without taehyung's knowing Jungkook quickly examine Yn's tired self laying lifeless in his older brother's arms.

He huffed as he indicated Taehyung to followup behind. Speaking into his earpiece he commanded to leave back.

The three bombs were already detected beside the last one. The only one left to be defused.

Sweats rolled down to his unbelievably razor sharp jawline just at a mere thought of happening something to both his hyung and a mysterious girl who somehow controls his emotions without her knowing.

Taehyung dialled his number to his personal security by his one hand while the other holding yn above up unconscious due to heavy meds.

Jungkook saw his struggle and offered to carry yn with s flustered throat clear. Taehyung didn't noticed the excitement in his eyes and just took a step forward offering him to slip his hands.

Jungkook's eyes stuck on yn's ethereal beauty he took her over in his embrace and chuckled internally at her lip biting natural beauty playing his mind at the point.

Het soft cheeks let sleepy on his broad chest while her hands lay leisure beside her waist while the other brushing his waist giving him beyond paradise butterflies.

Was it a moment to love her???

Hold up!!! love???

Love....Right???

It wasn't too long when they were walking by the safe way out while the backup team was alert for any danger. The News was out that after surrender by the Parks the Ryus left too.

But was it confirmed??

Jungkook stepped forward and kicked the hot metal door probably increased in temperature because of fire. It was a stubborn one to not open by Jungkook's bone breaking strength.

He looked furious at the door obviously tensed because there was no too long time left for the bomb to destroy everything.

Stepping five steps back her ran with his ultimate goal to shudder the door into pieces.

His shoulder came in contact with the door and it flew broken towards the back but their his rivals stood with their extreme weapons pointed straight at their heads.

Jungkook's mouth hung open due to the sudden backfire but something he worried more was.... They saw Yn......

He immediately turned around and placed her back into Taehyung's arms knowing it was already too late.