13 ᥴꫝ

I.....

I!WHAT??

Hyung try to understand. We really didn't do anything maybe it was some kind of mental stress??

MENTAL STRESS YOU SAY??? STRESS?? IF IT WAQS COULDN'T YOU JUST TAKE CARE CARE OF HER?? FOR ME? Taehyung broke into tears as he kneeled down all weak and defeated on his knees . The one he loves more than his soul was currently inside the hospital room , out of danger but at risk.

Hyung i swear i entered the room and there she laid on the floor all bleeding probable slitted wrist just a second or something before.

But- It hurts so bad... Kook i can't see her like this!! 

I know! Jungkook looked right through the window looking at her pale face . Me too hyung!

Jungkook slide his hands into his pockets and went outside. The fact that's hurting him more is he knows why she is so in this condition. He is angry at his elder brother but still knows what must go over him knowing that yn is laying almost lifeless because of him. 

If somebody finds out the truth then everything goes down. Whether it be their reputation, Yn's respect, Taehyung's smile, their father's beleif in them, the relationship between the brothers, it's all fucking messed up.

One thing is clear in his mind for sure... everything fades but he ain't letting Yn face the society and their cruel side.

Meanwhile Taehyung raised his knees to curl his body and hide into his knees. He bit his lower quivering lip and tried his best to suppress his cries . His shivering body was trying its best to swallow him into immense fear and pain.

His anxiety scared the best out of him. He just can't loose Yn . He loves her more than he could ever imagine.

He want her more than he ever believed.

He need her more than he ever did, just to be by his side and only he can imagine how it feels to just take all the pain off someone you can die for.

Wishing he could reset the moment and just engulf her into his arms and kiss away her miseries.

______________

Everyone had their own different thoughts and sadness but what can he do who knows he is the reason behind the reason of his heartbeat to die.

What is he suppose to say when his soul wants to scream and just disappear into hell??

His red teary eyes were just looking here and there into thin air with his hands involuntarily shaking trying to grip his own arms and hug himself into comfort.

He stood up frustrated and stood froze after meeting with his devastated figure into the mirror. He saw himself.

You.. YOU MOTHERFUCKER !! YOU!! YO'RE THE ONE WHO FREAKING MESSED UP EVERYTHING!!

He looked into his eyes through the mirror and immediately adverted his gaze off not being able to  look into his sinful eyes.

His tears streamed down as he shouted on the top of his lungs and punched the mirror shattering it into pieces. His shaking hand carried the blurry image of his bleeding fist and then his soulless body drowned into ocean of regret.

I know that i love you Yn and i swear i'll keep loving you. Not until month, not until years, not until my death, not until my next birth but to infinity. Let's meet next birth.

He wants her here with him and he knows she doesn't love him and he knows that his love wont ever will be gone.

He just can't breathe anymore , all weak he can't live anymore.

It rips his soul apart and he smashed the table beside him into broken two pieces , all useless.

_________________ 

Hearing a shuffle beside him Taehyung looked up.

She woke up after many hours.

Suddenly a wave of live ran through his veins . Smiling he called the doctor and took Yn's  hand into his big ones and kissed her knuckles while a pair of fresh tears streamed down his cheeks over the dried ones.

He was sent out and he waited patiently . Until he was called inside by Yn herself.

Taehyung dashed but Yn had her eyes down and adverted in shame. In pure dismay Taehyung walked to her.

Baby I am right here. Its okay, Just say what made you take this stupid decision?? You know i felt as if my soul was ripped off. I swear I ain't trying to put up those filmy dialogues but I felt it.

I felt my death up close. I felt the world worthing into dust. I hate you to make me feel so but I love you to return back because you don't know what kind of thoughts hit me when the doctor said that they ran out of blood. Hey!! you know what just tell me what's wrong??

T-taehyung... I...I

yes??

T-t-taehyung fo-forget me!!

W-what??

I don't deserve you!!

What?? hey Yn just say what happened!! You know no matter what happens i won't leave you right???

B-but you will. You will now!

Taehyung clutched tightly onto Yn's shaking hands and quickly pecked on them trying to comfort her panicking figure. 

Taehyung i...I am pregnant!!

H-h-how?? Taehyung let go off Yn's hands and she held his hands not wanting to happen what she was thinking.

I did it!! Hyung it was all me!! I-I d-d-drugged her!

 Taehyung looked behind and there his little brother stood with his head down and gaze on the floor in shame. Meanwhile Yn was just staring at Jungkook who was taking the blame of mistake of her and Jimin.

How can he will to live his whole life in the punishment of something he never did??

Taehyung gave a glance at Yn who had a blank face staring at Jungkook. Can his own brother do this??

Can the little koo who never even gazed at something that his brothers even wanted do this??

Can he rape the most important possession of his??

Taehyung who stood right infront of Jungkook once gaze again at Yn who now had her eyes closed with tears streaming down to her cheeks  and then slapped Jungkook across his face making him stumble back and hit his head at the wall behind making Yn open her eyes and gasp.

Taehyung threw a bitter look at Jungkook and dashed out of the room. 

Jungkook?? Why?? She whispered shocked and not being able to understand him.

Jungkook wiped the blood off his lips and looked up at Yn and gave her the brightest bunny smile of all.

.......................... Infinity........................
___________________________________