23 ᥴꫝ

Taehyung came back and four months pass. I am five months pregnant know. They have been taking extra care of me. They almost seem like they lost it for reals.

"Yn!!!" And here it goes. I tried to hide my smile by biting my inner cheek. And yeah he knows his voice is enough to wake me.

"I think Yn is sleeping. I should maybe leave." I chuckled lightly with my eyes closed and Jimin chuckled too. He jumped on the bed suddenly and started tickling.

I broke into giggles and he giggled along. "Ayyy stopppp!!"

He stopped and lifted me as if I weight literally hack. I was now resting along the headboard . He was staring into my eyes with sparkle of adoration and I gave him one of my widest smile.

He smiled too. His eyes almost shutting. " Ey don't make me smile. I can't see you when I smile. I hate my eye smile." He pouted and I snorted. I hit his chest lightly and giggled.

" Don't you dare say anything against my mochi's smile." He raised his eyebrows amused. "Mochi?" I stopped smiling. "You didn't like it?'

He suddenly giggled pecking my whole face and I joined him in his giggling session. "I loved it my princess."

That nickname did wierd things to my stomach and I started blushing. "Oh couldn't beleive there could be something redder than that pussy." My eyes widened. "What the hell Jimin?? What if someone heard you?"

"So what they have fucked your pussy too." I hit his chest and he laughed. I wanted to be mad at him but his charming laugh did things to my mind.

Something in me clicked and I grabbed his white shirt into fist and smashed my lips onto his plump ones. Our lips moving in synchronisation.

My lips over his felt perfect. His tongue caressed my lower lip before scissoring my lips open and shoving his tongue down my throat.

We had a hot makeout session before him pulling away and smiling at me. I looked away and he placed his thumb on my chin making me look at me.

" Baby you own me. You don't need to be shy from me. I am a part of you. Always." This melted my heart and I hugged him. "What did I do to diserve you three? It feels like I am in heaven."

"Oh does it??" I nodded and hugged him closer. He placed his cheek over my head. "Well then deliver our little baby then I'll show you what heaven really is. When you're eyes would roll at the back of you head. You're toes curling."

I gasped. "Would you stop??" He laughed loudly. "I don't think I can when you look so hot." I rolled my eyes. "Me? Hot?? With this additional fat that I gained?"

He groaned. "Yah I love that!! It's not fat, it's called being chubby and if it makes you feel good, being thick." I arched my eyebrows. "Thick?"

He hummed. "Well yes I loved your petite figure but trust me ever since you got this chubby ass and cheek it makes me feel ecstacy. You know that little fat on your stomach seriously makes me want to bite that milky skin."

Yes I was blushing like hell.

"Jimin I want to pee and brush but I don't want to get up." He pat my head and stood up from the bed. I groaned and he smiled spreading his arm standing beside my bed.

I squeeled and jumped into his arms. He again giggled before carrying me to the bathroom. He placed me on the counter and started brushing my teeth. I just sat there with my mouth open for him to brush.

His free hand gently gripping my jaw. "Jimin." He hummed . I wonder how did he even understood with the bubbles coming out of my mouth along some toothpaste.