CoWorker Bonding and Confessions???

Почніть із самого початку

I was in the Military joined out of highschool I was a Marine I saw terrible things when I was deployed over seas .
But I fought to keep myself and others alive I lost many friends during those years . And I pay the price for it to this day when I got back I had nightmares I was diagnosed with PTSD AND they gave me happy pills . I of course knew it was only a temporary solution to the problem every night they would get worse the screams of my friends echo even to this day. I haven't had a relationship because of it. It got so bad to where I was read to end it all I had the gun in hand and and as I stared in the mirror while the demons in my ear whispered "do it no one will miss you" .
I thought about my mother and sisters and the girl I made a promise to along time ago to see her again when we meet again .

FLASHBACK 14 YEARS PRIOR .

WE see a young Verosika and crew hanging out with Y/n as y/n and verosika we singing together verosika suddenly stopped and had a sad look on her face . Knowing she had to leave her best friend/ crush .

Verosika : Y/n there is something I have to tell you me , Josh, ace , Kat, Kiki, Milky, apple and Coco are all leaving soon to go on tour I got a record deal and idk when we'll be back . ( Verosika was on the verge of crying ) y/n hugged her tight and said ik V V and I understand you're voice is absolutely amazing you're amazing ik you'll do great. You all will . ( Tears started to form in y/n's eyes as he tried to stop them verosika saw this and they hugged . ( Y/n started to sing to her as he knew it would make her happy. )

Verosika hearing him sing instantly calmed down . After Y/n finishes his song Verosika hugged him and looked at him he stared in her beautiful pink eyes . While she met his own. And she said to him .

VEROSIKA: Y/N promise me we will meet again . Please don't forget us .
Y/n Lokked at verosika and smiled
Y/n: V V of course I won't ever forget you and I know we will meet again whether it be in this life or the next we will see each other again . You guys mean everything to me. They shared one final hug before Verosikas ride showed up . He stared at the car until it was out of sight. But smiled knowing he was nevwr going to forget them ot his promise .

Timeskip 14 years later as y/n is looking in the mirror he remembers Verosika and everyone else he thinks about his mom and sisters and ( lowers the gun from his head saying No not today ). I unloaded the gun and never looked back . I focused on mysepf from that point on and found comfort in music I've done alot of bad things in my life . And I have regrets but I wouldn't change a thing cause I met you guys .

Loona , Millie and Mayberry hell even Moxxie were on the verge of tears .

Loona : idk if it's cause of the weed and alcohol . But y/n I never knew life was like that for you. She hugs you tight . While you pet her head an reassure her it's okay . LOONA thoughts ( fuck that feels so good plz don't stop ).

Millie just Loona is on the verge of tears .but they all wipe them away and looks at Y/n and Millie asks .
MILLIE : Can we hear you sing please . Suga.
Mayberry and Loona shake there heads in agreement .

Y/n : I suppose .

The songs ends and All three girls looks at you and Loona says can you play another one .

You pull out your guitar and start playing .

After the song finishes all three girls squirm around nervosuly . Until Millie asks you a question .

Millie: So do you have a girlfriend .
Y/n looks at her and says "No I don't"
Upon hearing this all three girls sit next to you loona speaks up saying.
LOONA: Would you want one or rather 3 .
All three girls look at you with love in there eyes you answer back I suppose I could try dating again . Wait did you say 3 girlfriends . What are you girls talking about .

LOONA : Smirks and says we all 3 love you You fucking Moron .

Y/n dumbfounded looks at the 3 women and says is this true millie and Mayberry . Both women shake there heads and say " Yes its true " So do you want to date us and start a harem fox boy hmmm. Asked Loona .
Y/n sighed with relief and sais Oh okay good . The girls look puzzled and ask " What is it " . y/n replies with nothing ita just that I love all 3 of you to .

Upon hearing that the Man they love loves them back all 3 woman pounce of y/n . And start showering him with kisses

Y/N : I LOVE you girls to you can stay the night here if you want . All 3 women cuddle up to you and you all fall asleep .

Moxxie seeing all.this just shrugs and lays back in the recliner and sleeps.

(UP Next Spring Broken and a Long awaited Reunion )

Feel free to comment and tell me your thoughts opinions and ideas .