Loo Loo Land

A/n I copied the script for this chapter and made some edited to it   Thank you Helluva wiki  there was no way I was gonna type this whole episode .

Scene opens up in the Human world hospital  we see y/ns Mom Dahlia with four other people next to a hospital bed of an unknown person she proceeds to talk to the conscious person.

Dahlia: What happened Ash where is your brother Y/n .

Ash being battered and bruised speaks

ASHE: Mom h.h...he's gone he was ejected from the vehicle and died on impact .( Tears fill her eyes ) I'm s..s.orr ry I couldn't save him it's all my fault.

Dahlia seeing her daughter cry looks at her and hugs her wiping her tears

DAHLIA TO ASH : It's not ypur fault a drunk driver hit you he will pay for it . We need to focus on finding your brother . The other sisters speak

Ember : Yeah ashe we know it isn't your fault we need to find out brother he's more than likely in hell considering some of the shit he's done for us .

MORGAN: Ember is right ASHe Y/n is probably in hell he killed people for us protected us when we needed it .

NINA : Besides we are Succubi and our mom is a powerful Demon put brother is probably just a sinner at best down there  What's he gonna do .

Mia : She's right but I am kinda excited to see his Demon form when we see him again.

Dahlia speaks again : There Right ASH
besides it's about time he found out the truth about who he is and what we are Ember you and Mia go to the Pride Ring and start your search there .

Scene cuts to a Flashback of a young Octavia in her room yelling for her mom and dad offscreen.

Octavia (Young): (offscreen) Mummy! Daddyyyy!

[Stolas is roused from his sleep. He turns to Stella who has most of the blanket.]

Stolas: *sleepily* Mmph. Via's calling us, Stella.

Stella: *sleepily, annoyed* You get up.

[Stolas sighs and gets out of bed. He enters Octavia's room, where she is hiding beneath her blankets.]

Stolas: Via? What troubles you, my owlet?

Octavia (Young): *sobbing* Daddy! Daddy!

[Young Octavia climbs down from her bed and runs into her father's arms. Stolas hoists her up to comfort her.]

Octavia (Young): *sobbing* I had a dream! A really bad dream!

[Stolas yawns and wipes away Octavia’s tear, correcting her.]

Stolas: A nightmare.

Octavia (Young): *sobbing* I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!

Stolas: *rubs Octavia on the back comfortingly* There there, Via, it's okay. You're okay.

[Stolas summons his grimoire to him telekinetically as he walks Octavia back to bed.]

Stolas: When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember...

[Stolas's grimoire floats over to him. He telekinetically flips it open.]