The Battle and I got a job ???

The Chapter starts as we see Y/n holding a sword in hand ready to fight the hordes of Angels coming towards him .

An Angel goes to stab Y/n but y/n dodges and counters by slicing his head off the angel falls dead several more try to rush YN but fail as one by one they fall to the blade all the while Millie and Mayberry peak out of the trashcan to see millies eyes light up. In amazement.

MILLIE and Mayberry continue to watch the mysterious man mow down Angels . Millie a little note excited starts to slowly make her way down to her womanhood and touches herself .

Y/n grabs an Angels weapon and used it to pierce multiple Angels. The screams of Angels can be heard all through hell .
An Angel stabs Y/n with his sword in the back Y/n just looks down at the angel pittying him grabbing the angel by its neck and snapping it tossing it at the others . More and more Angels pour out of the portals trying to beat y/n down he just laughs it off with ease grabs to more and rips there wings off throwing them away . He does this to several more Angels before he starts to get overwhelmed . Suddenly out of the portal comes another angel this one bigger then the rest by a large margin the angel speaks in a rough voice.

Angel: Who dares defy God in getting rid of this filth you shall stop this at once or face the wrath of me and heaven .

Y/n looks up towards the angel another angel in his hands as he snaps the neck and tosses it aside .

Y/N Ooooiii who the fuck are you to interrupt me .

The angel speaks I am an Arc Angel warrior known as Titan I am stronger then you fool how dare you interrupt the cleanse . You shall pay for your insolence .

Y/N Looks at Titan and Smiles they charge at each other trading blows back and forth throwing geach other around like rag dolls Titan gets the upper hand and impales y/n sticking him tot he ground . The Angel warrior smirks and mocks y/n

ANGEL : FOOL YOU HAVE SEALED YOUR FATE AND NOW YOULL DIE AFTWR YOURE DONE I SHALL WIPE YOURE FAMILY FROM EXISTENCE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR THE POWER OF GOD AND HIS LOVE FOOL .

Y/n grows weak he feels defeated but then he hears the female voice again .
FEMALE VOICE : Y/N GET UP AND SHOW THEM THE TRUE POWER OF A DEMON MAKE THEM SUFFER FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE . YOU ARE STONGER THAN EVEN LUCIFER HIMSELF GET UP MY CHILD .

Y/n didn't understand what she meant by that but suddenly he felt power Demon wings erupted from his back his strength returned and he looked at Titan with a wicked grin .

The angel looked in fear as Y/n changed form into something he neber thought he would see again .took the spear out of his chest and snapped it in half healing in the process .