"Dear diary,

Another day passed today. You know what, there was a test today in college and I scored good marks. I never thought that I will start studying this seriously....funny right. I am sure hyungs will be so shocked once they get to know about my grades..... I wish I get to tell them someday.....Rest of the day was normal...nothing special. I came back from the college and stayed in my room only. I cooked myself some ramen and just ate it.

I didn't even tried to talk to Tae hyung or Yoongi hyung today. Yoongi hyung is not in mansion yet and Tae hyung too. Its fine.... I am used to it now....I will request them tomorrow again to forgive me. Hope they forgives me this time.

Diary, you are always with me right....thank you for knowing about my day. There is only you with whom I can share everything but its a pity that you can't talk. I hope someday you start talking magically and we can talk for hours.

Thank you my dear diary.

Bye, going to bed now."

After this, Jungkook put his diary back in the drawer and went and laid down on the bed. He closed his eyes and started sleeping. Slowly, he slept.

Time skips, next day, morning

Jungkook woke up when his alarm clock ringed. He switched off the alarm and got up lazily. He was feeling his body extra weak today. He was not feeling good and just wanted to stay in his bed. His head was also aching. He in his mind, "What happened to me today? I need to go to college and this stupid headache.... Ahhh!"

He slowly got up from the bed and went to the washroom. He washed his face and took a shower. He came out and sat on the bed holding his head in his hands. After some time, he slowly got up to get ready but he felt a little dizzy and sat down on the bed again. He laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

Just then, Yoongi entered in his room and said, "Jungkook!". Jungkook got a little startled and sat straight and said, "Y-yeah hyung." Yoongi said plainly, "Jin hyung is coming back today. He don't knows anything you did. I am going to tell him today. He might punish you and scold you. Listen to him quietly and obey him." Jungkook gulped and nooded while thinking, "Are my punishments not over yet?"

Then Yoongi turned around to leave but Jungkook stood up in front of him and spoke, "H-hyung, please forgive me. P-please hyung, its too much. I can't stand you all ignoring me and not talking to me. P-please hyung. I am s-sorry." He was sobbing a little. Suddenly Yoongi shout, "Didn't I asked you multiple times to not say this word in front of me? Do you want everything more tough for you, huh?"

"Hyung, do anything you want but please atleast forgive me. I knew from the very start that whatever I did was wrong and I am already regretting hyung. I am sorry. Really sorry", said Jungkook stubbornly joining his hands, begging Yoongi to forgive him. Yoongi clenched his fists and said, "Go to your college. Leave from here." Before Jungkook could say anything, Yoongi left his room banging the door loudly.

Jungkook sat down on the floor crying badly. He curled up on the floor and requested to no one, "Please don't do this more.... I can't bear it.... please.... I am really sorry... really sorry... please listen to once.... please don't do this to me... I am tired of begging and crying each day.... please.......". He cried more and more. He unknowingly dozed off.

After some time, he opened his eyes and checked the time and he was already an hour late. He mumbled in a low voice, "I will not cry from now on. This is the reality and I have to accept it. They are not going to forgive me and I should be prepared for more punishment. Jin hyung is coming today, be ready Kim Jungkook. You will not cry again." He quickly got up and freshened up and picked his bag and immediately left for college after getting ready.

The guards dropped him in the college and he went inside the class. He sat down on the last seat besides the window. He put down his head on the desk looking out. Eunwoo went and sat near him. He patted his shoulder lightly.

Jungkook looked at him and smiled a little. Eunwoo asked, "Are you fine?" Jungkook just nodded his head. Then Jungkook spoke, "Eunwoo, I figured that my hyungs are not going to forgive me. I am giving up on asking for forgiveness now. I am tired. I will just live alone and stay in the mansion the way they want."

Eunwoo sighed and patted his shoulder again and said, "It will be fine Kook." Jungkook shook his head and said, "It is fine already. This is the new normal for me. I have accepted this already. So, it is fine."

Eunwoo sighed and hold his hand and was about to say something but panicked when he felt his hand burning. Eunwoo gasped and said, "You are burning. You have fever Jungkook. Lets go to the infirmary." Jungkook pulled his hand away from his hold and spoke, "I am fine. I will take some medicine after going back to home." Eunwoo said being all worried, "Why you came today? You should have rested at home." Jungkook mumbled, "Because I am not allowed to skip college."

"What?", asked Eunwoo. "What could I have done in the mansion all day? I would have been bored. So I came. Don't worry, its a little fever. I am really fine", said Jungkook. Eunwoo said, "Atleast lets go to the infirmary." Jungkook said softly, "Eun-ah, I am fine. Don't worry too much." Eunwoo felt something different hearing Jungkook calling him by a nickname for the first time. He liked it but was worried for his love right now.

He asked Jungkook, "Are you sure?" Jungkook nodded his head and spoke, "Yeah, I am fine. You worry too much. I am all good." Eunwoo agreed to him unsurely.

Time skips, around 3 pm

Jungkook's college finished. He stepped out of the college building and went toward the main gate of college. He couldn't see Junho there today. He spoke, "Why Junho is not here today?" Eunwoo heard him and said, "Maybe he got some work." Jungkook just hummed. Eunwoo was debating in his mind whether he should tell him the truth about Junho or not. He was not sure whether Jungkook will believe him or not.

Just then Jungkook spoke, "I am going back to home. Bye." Eunwoo grabbed his wrist and said, "I want to tell you something." Jungkook said, "Yeah tell me." Eunwoo bit his lips and looked here and there, not sure how to start the conversation. Jungkook said noticing him, "What happened? Tell me."

Eunwoo said, "Ummm.... actually.... its.. its about Junho." Jungkook furrowed his brows and asked, "What about him? What happened to him, huh?" Eunwoo said, "N-nothing happened to him. Its just that... I was asking if can you please be a little careful about Junho."

Jungkook scoffed and said, "Why? What are you saying?" Eunwoo spoke lightly, "I... I mean Junho and you are obviously back together but.... you know... you never know his intentions... right..... so, thats...."

Eunwoo was cut-off by Jungkook in between who said, "What do you want to say Eunwoo? Are his intentions not good?" Eunwoo just stared at Jungkook, not knowing how to answer. Jungkook spoke, "I trust him. I can't do the same mistake again and regret later. He is here for me. So I trust him completely this time."

"Jungkook but----", said Eunwoo but cut-off by Jungkook again, "I am going now. Bye. Stop thinking nonsense." Before Eunwoo could say anything, Jungkook left from there. Eunwoo mumbled, "How can I make him believe that Junho is a jerk and just wants his money?"

Heys guys, here's the another chapter. Please let me know hows this.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Please like, comment and follow me guys.

I am always waiting for your comments. So comment down alot.