Chapter 15 The Pack

Start from the beginning

kyungsoos frown hardened suspiciously as jongin growled and then Eujin fell through the door to land back inside  as the second twin stepped up, struggling with jay on him, pulling him down and biting viciously at him. The brother on jongin slamed him from the wall to the ground instead now and Eujin moved toward them in attempt of helping only to be pulled back by her hair, by the other twin who threw jay back off and into the shards of the broken table.she crahsed back to the ground rolling aside from his attempt of stumping and sending a kick to his head instead, making him stumble toward the stairs.

Kyungsoo clenched his jaw at the sight while jay trembled in the glass, attempting to get back up but visibly struggling. Jongin groaned growling from afar unable to free himself while the twin continued to Mutter patronizing rubbish he could no longer hear and eujin fought the other twin by the stairs off.
The omega started wiggling the knife in his hand, pulling on it more strongly as he moved his stabbed palm up the blade to start pushing the handle with the strenght of both of hands until finally the knife came out, causing blood to splatter on the ground and he started running towar both fights, glancing at eujin fighting by the stairs before back at jongins position, he made the split second decision of stepping up over to the couch and its lean to jump off, legs landing on the twins shoulders as he twisted his body, sending him off his feet and to the ground with the omega standing in front of him.

Jongin looked up, inhaling as he finally could and the omega spent him another frowned glance, before the beta looked away over the omegas shoulder and finally sprung to his feet, grabbing kyungsoo shoulder and pulling him back to block the incoming swing of a kick, he caught the leg and kept it still enough for eujin to kick into the back of the other knee forcing him to his knees. She held onto his head attempting to twist it for the kill and kyungsoo turned the knife in his hand ready to do the same with the twin on the ground, yet his hand had been caught once more and he hesitated.

A loud growl followed before the restrained twin shock both jongin and eujin off. Breathing loud and hard " ENOUGH !" His brother pushed kyungsoo back aswell, standing himself, equally as enraged.

The omega frowned, watching purple veins appear around both the twins eyes and wrist. A sight he'd never seen before yet both the brothers shared the same manner of heaved breaths and glowing up eyes. He backed up against the couch unconsciously until suddenly his arm was grabbed and he turned his head to see jongin, who'd pulled him up again and backward to be behind the said beta and eujin.

" WE CAME FOR THE BOY " Both threatened in a voice so unnatural and multiplied it made kyungsoo question if he heard it right as he watched both betas skin grow darker in purple and their bodies deformed, moving toward each other and causing the 3 to back up further. Eujin gasped at the sight but jongin had kept his hand on kyungsoos arm signing him not to move away.

kyungsoos eyes widened as he watched the twins finish merging into one, resulting in a creature being twice the size compared to before standing in front of them and it smiled eerily and disorted down at them like a beast from a horror book. "LAST CHANCE TO HAND HIM OVER  " it growled loudly and jongin lowered himself, snarling warningly as it moved closer, attmepting to reach them only to have jays wolf suddenly jump onto his back again, claws digging in while he attempted to bite into its neck only to be held off by his jaw. Thrown down and landing on eujin, who'd attempted to catch him.

jongin ran foreward, kicking its ankle sideways  and hitting its back with his elbow to sent it to its knees, arm around its throat to force it leaning back as kyungsoo sliced his knife across its stomach, bringing it up to stab its chest at last as he turned the knife to dig deeper, letting it go and stumbling back once it swung its hand at him, before jongin kicked it to fall aside.

he'd assumed perhaps that was it as he looked back at jongin to glanced onto eujin and jay getting off one another but as the both of them stepped back the merged betas only stood up once more to pull the knife out of its chest like it had meant nothing.

kyungsoo stared in shock, while backing away but it simply smiled, knife in its hand now as it was about to attack him. Being stopped by jongin, holding onto one arm while eujin held onto the other but it simply pulled its arms down before hitting both with its elbows. she grunted falling down and rolling away an attempt of being stomped while jongin crushed back into the wall worsening the already inflicted cracks from earlier.

it stepped up to kyungsoo again, slapping away his useless attempts of punching it as the merged betas hand at last grabbed him around the throat and lifted him up to slam into the wall as it was going to stab the knife up into him yet before it could, jongins boot kicked it out of its hand as he'd spun to land his other into the side of its face hard causing blood to splatter to the ground as it groaned, stumbling back and jongin caught kyungsoo who fell from the lost gripp, coughing and stumbling at first until he'd found his stance once jongin pushed him behind himself again.

" BASTARD !" they yelled together just as eujin appeared behind it again, her belt laying around its neck and she pressed her lips together as she started tighting it, squeezing it as much she could as he eyes lit up in effort.

it stumbled back until hitting the wall, repeatedly slamming into it and making her groan while jongin ran toward them, picking the knife up on his way yet as he reached them, eujin already lost her gripp for a slight moment and the merged beta, kicked jongin away as he came jumping, grabbing onto eujin to swing her down, where jongin stumbled in effort of catching her as it stepped toward them in attempt of kicking them but kyungsoo came running at that kicking its stumping foot away and punched into its stomach back against the wall in anger, more as a distraction than actual damage as it turned to the other side from the force, where jay appeared, jumping off the wall and biting into its shoulder  to swing it down to the ground before snarling angrily, bloodied teeth shown.

it grunted, seemingly losing strength now as it had been backed away to the door. Jongin stepped foreward, eujin popping up beside him, running to slide on her knees as she punched the merged betas knee hard, turning over on the other side to kick it from the back, forcing it back down. 

It reach for her uselessly but jongin only punched it with his left fist and then right one before his boot met the already i injured jaw, earning another crack from breaking it at last, making the merged betas spit blood aside as it finally fell on its hands, forcing itself back up only to see kyungsoo having jumped from the other wall to grabb one of the bigger framed pictures and jump at it, slaming it down onto its head and jumping with a flip back to land besides jongin as jays wolf at last jumped over them and onto it, giving it the final push to tumble backward out of the house and to the ground, where it split into 2 wheezing betas again trapped in the frame of the picure over their heads, bleeding from the glass.

jongin stepped up to the door first, glaring golden eyes staring down at the betas, who scurried away. humiliated and hateful eyes glaring back at the pack as the threw the frame aside.

" 60 seconds to get off our territory or pay the price of disrespecting it "

they looked at each other, snarling under their breath but as jays wolf stepped up returning the snarling  louder and angrily, they finally turned away with glares, shifting to wobbily run off as 2 wolves.