[Ch 32]+(Shopping District+Familiar Faces)

Start from the beginning

Maisha: Well I'll be going then and if you need anything you can call it text me

"Ok", Nile responded and then he turned off his phone to continue eating with Clay who is still eating the burger in tiny pieces.

While they were eating fast food something was happening outside of Nekoya's Fast Food.

There were two Alphas glaring and arguing with one another.

'Oh?', Nile felt something nostalgic with the scene that is happening like that of a story.

'..... Jack Marker and Kyle Lackson?', Nile eyes were wide open and he knew this two people back at Aubrey Academy.

Nile didn't know why they were fighting but he never seen them fight as they were a pack.

Something must have changed the both of them for some reason.

And that reason in-between Jack and Kyle it was an Female Omega he had never seen before.

The Female Omega must be from a different academy or just normal public school.

'This seems off', Nile thought and felt something strange about the Female Omega.

"Dad who are you looking at?", Clay who was drinking the ice tea in a cup and a long sipping straw.

"Nothing it's nothing I was just looking at some familiar faces", Nile who went back on looking at the table and Clay.

Riko was distracted with his new sea clam bed that Nile had put into the spatial pocket for Riko to lay down on and relax.

Nile is irritated with the argument that is happening between Jack and Kyle.

Then what he expected that the argument became a fist fast and it frightened the customers in Nekoya's Fast Food.

However the staff was able to send them outside to fight and will be dialing the police.

The Female Omega was scared and tried to call the two down which didn't work and people and children were moving away from the fight.

"Nile is that you?", A voice said that Nile is not familiar with.

Nile looked from behind him and to his surprised that it was Vincent Hostil who was the reserved guy who was a part of Derick Anderson's pack.

"Vincent Hostil your also here are you gonna stop them or not?", Nile who pointed at Jack and Kyle.

Vincent glance at the two who were fighting over a Female Omega.

"No, i'm no longer there member, I quit because of the incident back at the Beast Hunt Event, can I sit beside you?", Vincent asked politely.

"Sure, what happened in the Beast Hunt Event with your former pack?", Nile was curious and on the other hand Clay is looking at Jack and Kyle who were now fighting outside of the Fast Food Restaurant.

"Long story short we disbanded after Mike Lawrence lost his left arm to a Mountain Lion, I however luckily saved him before he nearly died, we didn't coordinate as a pack and we had a huge argument about it", Vincent sighing about it and sat beside Nile.

Nile is stunned about it as he didn't know while he was still in Aubrey Academy that Derick's pack would disband after that incident.

"That's horrible to hear and may I asked why are you talking with me?", Nile asked and wanted to know.

"Because you seem chill, I really wanted to have a talk with you however you and Isaac Dogger had left before I could even say a word", Vincent told Nile.

"Oh I remember", Nile replied back to Vincent."The reason why we left was that your pack seems to have a motive towards me and Isaac".

"Yeah the one who has motives was Derick, he wanted you and Isaac dead, I remembered a lot on what he said, Derick was going to use you and Isaac for his plans on pushing you guys into a dangerous area where beast roams in large populations while they get the rare raw materials", Vincent said and told him about Derick's plan.

Nile nodded and somehow he had a casual/normal conversation with Vincent Hostil.

Nothing seems bad about it.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]