Just my luck

Krystal's Pov

Getting the call that I'm being moved up to the main roster was everything that I've dreamed about, especially since it was Triple H himself telling me. I made it to the arena as my first apperance is today, as I'm coming out to help Liv Morgan against the one and only Rhea Ripley. Honestly it would just be my luck that on my first night, I'm already making an enemy with the most dominate women on the main roster. I walked in the backdoor as I avoided all of the fans that are waiting outside the fences, Triple H told me to keep myself hidden until it's time for me to come out. I made it to my dressing room as I take off my hood as my silver hair fall down reaching my waist. I placed my bag down as I pulled out my black top and my blue leggings out of my bag, as well with my black boots. "Krystal are you in here?" I opened my door seeing no one other than Liv Morgan and Raquel standing there as they smiled at me. " Hey guys!" I held the door open for them as they quickly made their way in. "So I wanted to come and find you so obviously we can meet for the first time and of course I brought my tag team partner so you have another friend." I laughed as did Raquel, leaving Liv all confused. " What? What am I missing here?" I waved my hands as I sat down in front of the mirror as I brushed out my hair. " Raquel and I were in NXT together before she went to the main roster. She was my "Mami" as we were tag team partners. So when I was told I was being moved here, I immediately told her." Liv smiled and clapped her hands as she was excited. " So, you are absolutely are going to piss Rhea off tonight. She has no idea on what's happening. Don't take it personal, she's super nice once you get to know her outside of the ring. But she's a true force to handle so don't injure yourself trying to prove yourself. You'll be just fine, as long as you don't get yourself into a riptide, those hurt so bad." I nodded my head as I took her advice seriously. " Rhea is great wrestler, but don't let her scare you or try to intimidate you. You can always call your "Mami" out and watch her fume." Raquel winked at me as we all laughed. "I'm excited for sure but honestly, I really don't want to make an enemy with Rhea. That's the one women on the Raw roster that would fold me in half. I don't need that" I laughed as I started to curl my hair which then led Raquel to help me, as we all continued in casual conversation.

I finished getting ready as Liv cat called my new ring gear and Raquel looked speechless as I had my hair in a tight pony tail with my hair curled, with a bright blue smokey eye and black lipstick. " Hell yeah, look at my old tag team partner. Wait are you keeping your name or did you change it?" she looked at me, leaning forward slightly checking me out. I caught her eyes as I looked at her confused, as I never knew she was gay. " No, I'm keeping it, Carbon Jade is staying." I smiled over at her shooting her a friendly wink as I looked back at Liv. " So the match is about to start here in 30 minutes, you come out after Rhea pins me. Triple H will probably come talk to you before everything, but were gonna head out. See you out there chick!" She waves goodbye as Raquel hangs back for a minute. " Seriously, Call me out if you need me. I'll always show for you, you know that." She gave me a warm look as her hand rested on my arm. " I will. Now go so you can help her get ready" I smiled as I pushed her out of my dressing room. I sat down on my couch, pulling out my phone and going on twitter as I tweeted a knife and a scale. I smiled as I knew my fans are going to wonder what I'm up too since I haven't been on NXT for 2 weeks. There was a loud knock on my door as I heard Triple H announce himself behind the door.
" There she is! My newest Superstar , how are you feeling about tonight?" I stepped aside as he walked into my dressing room. " I'm excited, especially since Im working with Liv and Raquel! They are both amazing wrestlers, I learned alot from Raquel over in NXT before she left!" He smiled as he seem genuine about my excitement. "You two were something else, the bond and chemistry that you guys had was beautiful. So, I'm sure the girls came and talked to you already and gave you some tips about the one and only Rhea Ripley. Listen if she tries to recruit you to the Judgment day, I want you to do whatever you would like. Right now I want to give you the control in your story and run with it. You're new and you're young, but I brought you here because you are a champion in the making. So either you follow Raquel and be a babyface or you follow Rhea and be a heel. The choice is yours when you are ready to make it. " I looked at him in disbelief at the opportunity that he gave me about my storyline. "Thank you so much Sir. I won't let you down." He smiled at me as we both stood up,bringing me into a hug. " Call me Triple H,and I know you won't let me down." He smiled as he walked out of my room. I grabbed my hoodie as I zipped it up and pulling my hood over me. I saw on the tv that Rhea and Liv just started their match and they weren't going to be fighting long. I walked out of my locker room, keeping my head down when I run into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." I looked up as I run into a member of the faction im trying to avoid right now. " Oh hey! Your Carbon Jade! Im Dominik, it's awesome to see you here!" He smiled at me as he held his hand out. He was super sweet as I shook his hand. "Yeah im super excited, it's nice to finally meet you. I've always loved watching you growing up with your dad and your uncle." I gave him a warm smiled as he walked with me to the Gorilla. " Grew up watching me, making me sound old now. How old are you by the way?" I laughed as I playfully hit his arm. " Im 27 years old you butt. Same age as You and Raquel." We stopped right before the gorilla as I adjusted my hood so I could stay hidden. " Well good luck with whatever you are doing." He gave me a high five and walked into the gorilla to most likely watch Rhea. I heard Rheas music go off as she won the match, That's when I walked into the gorilla taking off my hoodie as my entrance music hit. "YOU'RE MINE M** F**" by Motionless in White .

The crowd was going insane as I ran out of the gorilla and down to the ring as I saw Rhea surprised as she dropped Liv against the matt as I slid under the bottom ropes, charging at Rhea. I speared her as she curled on the matt as I grabbed her legs setting up for my finisher "The Death Roll." I pulled her legs as I tangled them into mine as I rolled her from her back onto her stomach as it applied an enormous amount of pressure to her knees and hips. I heard Rhea screaming out in pain as I stuck my tongue out staring at Liv who was in awe of how quick I was able to take down Ripley. I heard a familiar sound and I smiled devilishly as Rhea tapped out, I quickly released her legs as I walked over to Liv helping her up. " WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, ATTACKING MAMI LIKE THAT." Rhea screamed into the mic as she got right into my face. Her eyes looking me up and down as she tried to hide the fact to checked me out. I couldnt speak as I was taken back by her height, her muscles , and her blue eyes that popped under that dark makeup. I shook my head as I got back into my headspace, looking at Rhea who was grinning, running her tongue against her teeth. "Im the chick that just made "MAMI" tap out." I gave her a fake crying face. She didn't like that as she got right into my face, I could feel her hot breath against my skin as she stood there. I flashed my eyes up to her as they dilated meeting . "I am your Mami, so remember that sweetheart." She grabbed my chin as she held it making me look at her as I saw the evil grin on her face. I pushed Rhea away as I walked around her slipping out of the ring as Liv followed. " Thats the thing Ripley, Youre not my Mami. I have a real Mami and well." I looked back as Raquel came charging out to the ramp where Liv and I stood. She quickly pushed me and Liv behind her as she squared up to Rhea not breaking eye contact. Rhea tried to look at me again but Raquel blocked her. "This one is mine. I won't let you hurt her too." Raquel was mad, I've never seen her like this before. "Is she always this protective over you?" Liv whispered to me as I looked down at her. "No, this is the first time she's ever been like this around me. It's throwing me for a loop." Liv nodded her head as Raquel walked back over to us as she stood next to me with her arm around my shoulders. I watched Rhea, checking her out as I made it very obvious that I liked what I saw. "You know, The judgement day always has a spot for one more. I'll be seeing you around Carbon." She gave me an air kiss as Raquel quickly pulled me away, fuming at the sight of what Rhea did. Once we got back to the gorilla I looked over at Raquel. "Hey what's going on. I've never seen you this protective before." She took a deep breath before she smiled back at me . "I just wanted to make sure you weren't getting hurt. Rhea can be sneaky." It was like she was summoned. "Hey, I'm not sneaky i'm just smart in what I do. Hi I'm Rhea. It's nice to finally meet you." I was genuinely surprised by the switch in personalities. She was sweet and smiling and kind, but her dominance still showed. "Carbon Jade but you can call me Krystal. It's a pleasure to meet the great Rhea Ripley." We shook hands and it was like sparks went off when we touched . I've never felt this way before about meeting anybody for the first time, I smiled as I looked back at her. Her blue eyes burned into me like a fire. "I'll see you around Rhea." I let go of her hand as I started to make my way to my dressing room. "Krystal, Hey wait up." I turned around seeing Raquel running towards me. I smiled as I wrapped my arm around her and she did the same except I'm 5'2 and she's 6'0. "So are you going to do it? Join the Judgement day or you gonna stay with me and Liv?" She looked down at me with a worried look as we reached my dressing room. "I'm honestly not sure really. Triple H is giving me the freedom to choose what I want to do for my storyline and I'm honestly excited to pick what I want to do. I might join them , I might stay with you." She gave me a slight smile as she understood where I was coming from. "I get that , I just hope you choose what will be the best for you." She cupped my cheek before she walked away. I stood there as I was so confused about her and the signals she was giving me. I like Raquel but I don't have the same feelings for her like that. I walked into my dressing room as I went and showered , taking off my ring gear and putting on my black cult sweats and my INK shirt. I walked back out to see a natural beauty sitting on my couch playing with her phone. "Well well well, if it isn't the great Rhea Ripley in my dressing room. What do I owe the absolute pleasure of having the champion here." She looked up at her phone, cocking her head to the right before she stood up. I felt my heart beating fast, biting the inner part of my cheek. "I was going back to the hotel and grabbing dinner , I thought I would come and see if you would want to join me." She put her hands in her pockets as she raised her eyebrows at me. " I would like that very much, Thanks Rhea." She smiled as she leaned against the vanity as I packed my bag. "It's Demi." I looked at her , taking in how stunning she looked without makeup on. "You can call me Demi." I smiled, finishing packing as she patiently waited for me.