I planted a kiss on the top of her head while leaning down some.

"Want me to calm you down?" I whispered near her ear.

She nodded her head while hugging me tighter than before. Chuckling, I placed a hand on top of her forehead while my other hand rested on her back, drawing small circles on her back to help calm her.

I used my seidr to make calming thoughts rush through her mind. Lorna relaxed at my physical touch and touch of magic. Soon enough, her breathing slowed down back to normal as she pulled back from me.

"We should go see the results now," I said softly while rubbing Lorna's back still.

Lorna nodded her head as we both left the room to see everyone else sitting around a table. There was a screen showing our test results as Tony appeared stumped.

"Eye colour seems different than before but in a normal kind of way," Tony muttered.

Clint explained how Lorna's eye colour is originally brown. No one but Lorna and Thor knew of Loki's original eye colour. However, everyone knew it couldn't be the weird blue colour it was during the Battle of New York.

"Brain scans don't show any weird signs either."

-Third Person POV-
Suddenly, everything around everyone became dark with lightening strikes appearing. Punches and kicks were heard as everyone fell to the ground one by one. Lightning strikes appeared as someone was moving fast around the room, knocking everyone down. A flash of light emerged as before everyone, Mae Mae and Thor made themselves known. Everyone was on the ground except for Loki, Lorna, Thor, and Mae Mae.

"How did you get away from all the S.H.I.E.L.D guards?" Tony questioned while being puzzled how they got through that many armed guards.

"I handled them," Mae Mae said calmly.

"Who's this?" Tony asked Thor while standing up.

"A good combative soldier," Thor answered.

"From where?" Natasha asked, a bit annoyed she let her guard down.

"Nóatún."

"Another realm?"

Thor hummed yes while everyone nodded in understanding. Tony decided to ask the question everyone else was thinking.

"So what's her powers?"

Thor explained she had the powers to summon and control shadows and light. Mae Mae stood tall as she knew she was stronger than most. She wasn't a brag about it though, she just knew her worth.

Everyone was a little pissed off that they were caught off guard however, everyone feared what else Mae Mae was capable of. Therefore, no one uttered a word.

"Any word on Loki's sceptre's location?" Thor asked, shifting everyone's current thoughts.

"Not quite," Tony answered. "We have sources and news that it's somewhere in Sokovia. Not sure where exactly yet," Tony shrugged.

Everyone huffed as did Lorna. Loki noticed Lorna was tense from memories of the Battle of New York and being mind controlled. Loki made note to help Lorna relax later.

Loki and Lorna as well as Mae Mae followed the Avengers to a room with a giant table. There, everyone took a seat to sit down and discuss everything they had so far about the sceptre's whereabouts.

"You think Hydra may be in possession of Loki's sceptre?" Lorna questioned, feeling uneasy.

Lorna was anxious while rapidly bouncing her leg under the table. Loki noticed this as he gently placed his hand on Lorna's knee, rubbing her knee to help soothe her anxiety. Lorna calmed down some as her leg bounced at a slower pace, but the usual anxiety of being back in New York and hearing about Hydra was still there.