Interrogation

-Third Person POV-
Right when Tony tackled Thor, they crashed into the forest. Thor rolled himself up while Tony was still standing, keeping his distance. Tony opened his helmet.

"Do not touch me again!" Thor threatened.

Tony looked offended and argued, "Then don't take my stuff."

"You have no idea what you're dealing with."

"Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" Tony preached.

"This is beyond you metal man. Loki will face Asgardian justice!"

"He gives up the cube, he's all yours. Until then, stay out of my way...tourist," Tony groused.

His helmet closed while he walked away from Thor. In one swift motion, Thor pulled Mjölnir back only to throw it towards Tony. This knocked Tony right into a tree.

From the mountain side, Loki and Lorna watched in amusement.

Thor raised his hand as Mjölnir flew back to him. Thor swung Mjölnir, summoning a ray of lightening.

Tony stood up and sent a blast of energy at Thor from his hand boosters. Thor got knocked down from the blast as Tony flew back up, knocking Thor into a tree.

"Right back at you bitch!"

Thor, kneeling on the ground, had Mjölnir return to his hand, raising it to the skies. He pulled in thunder and lightening while pointing Mjölnir at Tony.

-Loki's POV-
"What do you mean that only my left eye is blue?" Lorna asked.

I stayed silent, I knew she didn't know why, I didn't know why. Why were only one of her eyes blue?

Maybe the sceptre doesn't have a strong enough influence on her as it does on me. My mind was broken by Ebony and Thanos, but her mind wasn't as damaged as mine. I had been stuck there longer than she had, going through much worse. Thanos and the Black Order, breaking me inside and out, repeatedly like it was a game.

I frowned at my thoughts while Lorna decided to drop the subject. I sat down near the edge of the mountain. Lorna followed me as we sat there, watching Thor and Iron Man fight each other. Watching and observing them fight from a distance pulled my attention away from my previous thoughts.

Seeing it was quite amusing. A god fighting against man, I wonder how this will end.

Thor and Iron Man crashed, tackled, and blasted each other with either energy or lightening. It was a repeated cycle of who tackled who.

-Your POV-
From a distance, Iron Man and Thor were still fighting amongst one another. Captain America showed up as I leaned forward.

Interesting.

However, before I could watch any more, Loki sensed something nearby as he looked up. That's when I sensed metal. It was a helicopter. It was landing not too far from us. The winds from the helicopter were strong, blowing dust and small rocks around.

I turned my head, "Lok-"

Before I could finish, Loki pushed me on the ground, shielding me from the wind and debris flying around. Once the helicopter landed, the clicking of guns was heard, ready to be fired at any second.

We stood up, guns pointing at us. I cursed to myself as there were guards pointing tasers at me.

A new pair of shackles were placed around Loki's wrists as I had three pairs of handcuffs around my wrists. The guards kept pointing the tasers at me as we got inside the helicopter. The helicopter only led us to a bigger ship, the HeliCarrier.

I knew by now, Thor was done fighting with Iron Man and Captain America. Loki was walking, a smile full of pride on his face.

Just as planned.

I knew we would end up here. That was part of our plan. The guards split Loki and me apart from one another. The guards surrounded me on all sides, tasers out and guns loaded. Loki was also surrounded by guards but he was a couple feet in front of me.

The guards escorted Loki and me through the ship. I could sense more metal as it was an entire room. A lab.

-Third Person POV-
Loki was passing by the HeliCarrier's lab Bruce was working in.

While Loki walked by, Bruce stopped working on Loki's sceptre, looking up. His eyes met with Loki's. Loki smirked, seeing Bruce in complete shock upon seeing him.

Lorna didn't even bother glancing at Bruce when she walked by. He wasn't worth her time to gaze upon. She just smiled, looking forward while she felt his gaze on her.

The S.H.I.E.L.D guards behind Lorna suddenly grabbed her by her wrists, pinning her arms behind her back. They began walking faster, passing Loki. Lorna squirmed around, not knowing why the guards where doing this. However, when she struggled against them, one guard held a taser against her back, threatening to tase her. She gave in as Loki watched the guards drag Lorna somewhere away from him.

Loki desperately wanted to call out to Lorna, demanding to know where she was being taken. To his dismay, he knew he couldn't. He had to stay silent, the risk of Fury's team finding out just how close Lorna and Loki are to each other is too high—a risk that will only cause more issues if found out.

~

Lorna was dragged into a small room. The police shoved her into the room as she stumbled. She stumbled backwards, her back slamming into the wall across the room. The doors shut closed, a loud beeping noise heard.

Looking up, Lorna saw a light above the door turn red. A thin wall of lasers formed, blocking Lorna from getting to the door.

-Loki's POV-
I kept worrying about Lorna. I wanted to know why she was brought somewhere else.

The guards had undid the shackles around my wrists as I was put inside a large glass cell. Merely glancing around, I saw Fury walk up to what seemed to be the control panel of the cell.

"In case it's unclear, you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass," Fury stopped, pressing a button.

The hatch underneath my cell opened. I peered the most I could, trying to see the view beneath the cell, though the glass prevented me from seeing much. On the contrary, I heard the sounds of gusting winds. I stood still, unfazed.

Fury continued, "Thirty thousand feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?"

He closed the hatch, pointing at me, "Ant," then pointing at the button that could drop me into a steel trap, saying, "Boot."

I smirked, amused. "It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

I looked to the side of my cell, staring dead at the camera, "Oh, I've heard."

I knew that others were watching me get interrogated through the camera.

I sneered, "The mindless beast who makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun.' You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did," Fury threatened.

I decided it would be fun to tease Fury, making mankind remember the fools they are.

"Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is."

Fury smiled, "Well, you let me know if 'Real Power' wants a magazine or something."

Fury walked off leaving me in the glass cell. I looked back at the camera, smirking.