Germany

-Third Person POV-
Right after Loki and Lorna escaped with the Tesseract from the S.H.I.E.L.D facility, Fury called in a few people.

Those people were Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, and Tony Stark.

Fury had every camera in the world being checked for Loki and Lorna. Mostly Loki, since he had the "spear" which Fury knew was dangerous. No one had any idea of what Lorna was capable of yet, other than being highly trained in hand to hand combat. Therefore, Fury didn't really find her as a threat.

Natasha had shown Bruce to a lab where he could work in while Steve wanted to know all the details. Fury explained everything as a whole night went by.

They found nothing on the cameras as they were still searching.

Steve and Agent Coulson were chatting about the vintage cards that Agent Coulson had with him. He was showing Steve the cards until another agent called out to him.

"We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross-match, seventy-nine percent."

Agent Coulson asked for the location.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

"Is the girl with him?" Fury asked.

"Yes sir."

"As far as we are concerned, Loki is the biggest threat to us right now. The girl doesn't seem to be a threat despite her being able to take down some highly trained agents. Don't engage with her if you don't have to. Remember, Loki is the one we want," Fury explained. He looked at Steve and said, "Captain, you're up."

Steve nodded his head as he went to leave.

-Loki's POV-
I woke up as Lorna told me that we were going to Germany. I was confused as to why at first, but Lorna explained that Clint needed some things to carry out the operation.

I went along with Lorna while she continued to explain what Clint needed, saying we were going to need an eyeball from a specific person. A specific person who was in Germany. I chuckled under my breath, thinking this would be entertaining. Clint stated that Fury's special team should show up once knowing our location. He gave us a summery on who he believed Fury had most likely called in.

I understood, looking at Lorna. I thought that maybe I should transfer some of my powers to her for a period of time as I had a feeling she might need it. I didn't know what we were going to go up against nor did I know what Lorna was all capable of. I needed to take precautions to ensure her safety.

Therefore, just for durability, I transferred some of my powers to her. I knew transferring some of my powers would help her at least continue fighting if something were to happen.

I transferred some of my Asgardian strength, fast reflexes, and the ability to heal oneself. I wasn't affected in the slightest whenever I transferred my powers to her. Lorna understood my reasoning as she went along.

"At least now when we have to act hostile to one another, you can withstand more pain. With a bonus of actually being able to inflict some pain upon me," I chuckled.

"Then you'd better watch out, God of Mischief," Lorna teased.

I smiled as Lorna was happy when I told her I decided to allow her to use her abilities.

{Reminder: Yes, Loki also has his magic and powers from the comics in this}

Lorna predicted that when we arrive in Germany, S.H.I.E.L.D's team would soon arrive after us—judging from the information Clint told us. I decided to let Lorna know to put up a good fight but to surrender when I tell her too. Lorna nodded her head as we arrived.