Blood and Tears

-Loki's POV-
I believe the maids are beginning to figure out what un-orderly acts that the guards are committing. Whenever they come to bring me new clothes, books, and food, they clearly notice all the blood spilled on the floors as well as my beat down figure. Though, I doubt they would tell Frigga, Odin, Thor, or anyone else. Everyone here basically views me as a disgrace, someone who is chaotic and causes destruction. Basically a lying serpent.

I sighed, rolling my eyes as I lay my back on the floor. I still haven't moved from the previous time the guards beat me. My whole body was covered in scattered bruises as some of my bones were broken. My clothes had multiple tears on them, but no blood. The guards only caused internal bleeding, breaking some of the most painful bones.

The bones that the guards broke were half of my lower ribs, my collarbone, my left hip bone, and surprisingly, my left femur (thigh bone). The fact that they broke the strongest and longest bone pertaining to one's body astonished me. Although, it was painful as hell.

No guards came and humiliated me with beatings for about a week as I was confused at what they could possibly be scheming. One guard even undid the spell that limited my magic as the gold markings were no longer around my neck.

Maybe I'm just lucky that they stopped...no don't be foolish, one is never just simply lucky.

I was able to heal myself with my magic though it was painful. Feeling all you bones shift around, trying to get back in their rightful place isn't entirely a pleasant experience.

~

I was sitting against the wall of my cell reading when multiple guards entered my cell. I threw my head back and did a loud dramatic sigh, clearly expressing I wasn't too keen about seeing them here. I waited for them to tackle me to the ground, to beat me relentlessly for hours on end until they were satisfied before leaving. However, they did none of that; they only dragged me out of my cell.

"What are you doing?" I asked the guards as they tugged me through the dungeon.

"Just orders," one guard spoke, aggravated.

I stayed silent while I walked up the staircase that lead under Asgard as we reached the halls. Each step anyone took echoed through the halls, making it too obvious that anyone could be there. The silence was filled with the echoes of our steps while I wondered where I was being taken to.

Has Odin decided to just kill me?

I chuckled under my breath, shaking my head in disbelief as I wouldn't be surprised if that was to be.

I was standing in Odin's throne room with Odin placed upon his throne.

"Have you finally decided to rid me of my head?" I expressed flatly, wanting to just get this over with.

"No, I wouldn't give you a sentence to be locked up in the dungeons for life and then decide to just simply put you out of your misery," Odin explained. "You don't deserve that kind of mercy."

I stopped, thinking over Odin's words as now I had no clue as to why I was summoned. I held my head up high, asking, "Then whatever am I here for?"

"Questioning. I've been informed that something may have caused you to attack Earth along with that mortal, Polaris."

I stayed silent while Odin cleared his throat.

"Where did you wonder off to once you let go of my staff two years ago?"

"Hell. Satan and I became such 'good friends' that he decided to let me live again," I retorted, my voice dripping with sarcasm, "he also told me to send you his regards for when it's your time to die."