Hidden Secrets

-Third Person POV-
A few hours had passed after the prison fight involving Lorna as she was now walking towards the prison showers, looking infuriated with everyone. She appeared intimidating on an immense scale. Everyone mostly feared her after seeing her small self take down multiple people with just mere strength. Not to mention, she did it without even having to really use her abilities. Lorna enjoyed seeing the other inmates afraid of her but internally, she was anxious. She kept thinking about going back to her isolated cell after her shower as it made her stomach twist in fear. Deep down, she was terrified of being alone; especially being alone in a small room.

Lorna didn't know what was worse; being alone in a confined space or being completely alone in a larger area. To be alone in a confined space would make one feel lonely and restricted. Although, while being alone in a larger area would still make you feel lonely, the lack of people around you in the larger area would make you feel even more empty. Lorna shivered upon thinking this as she quickly set her focus on the shower room she just entered.

Lorna felt uncomfortable when she entered the giant room from seeing a whole bunch of other inmates showering in the same room. She didn't like the idea of being completely exposed in front of strangers however she didn't really have a choice in the matter. Quickly undressing, Lorna began bathing herself as she wanted to get this over with. While washing her hair, Lorna noticed the last of her black hair dye washing out of her hair. She placed her hand against the wall, sighing. Everyone would see her true hair colour, making it very obvious that she was a mutant (besides having a shock collar around her neck to make it more obvious). She had constantly been trying to hide her true hair colour every since she escaped the lab many years ago; trying to hide and blend in with everyone else so no one would suspect she was different.

Everyone stared at her upon seeing the black hair dye trickling down her back. Though, most were staring at her from seeing her dark green hair. Turning around, Lorna stared down anyone giving her any type of glances as she walked away to get dressed.

{In the comics and show, it's a canon that Lorna Dane was naturally born with green hair, though she was forced to dye it at a young age to hide the visible sign of her mutant nature

{In the comics and show, it's a canon that Lorna Dane was naturally born with green hair, though she was forced to dye it at a young age to hide the visible sign of her mutant nature. In the comics, her hair is slightly a lighter green colour but in the show it's a dark green. In this story Lorna's or your hair will be dark green because I personally believe it looks better. Again you can change anything about it if you'd like}

Walking back towards the cell, Lorna's mind began drifting. She felt nervous having to go back to the isolated cell.

~

Lorna began losing her mind from being isolated from everyone and everything for two weeks.

The isolation and small confinement of her cell was intoxicating her mind. Everyday, Lorna spent half the time screaming in agony for the guards to let her out, scratching her throat in the process. The closed cell and space made too many old memories resurface in her fragile mind. It brought back memories of being stuck in the giant cell with Loki in Thanos' ship, memories of being held in a lab half her life, and memories of her constant running and hiding. The thoughts seemed so intoxicating that she had physically felt sick, almost like she couldn't breathe.