Epilogue

'Thank you so much sir...Ithu vida enakku periya fan girl moment edhuvume illa...Its like dream come true moment sir..I am so happy to be part of it..' Ananya said with much voice that was still had shock and surprise looking at the person in front of her.

'Actually, Naan thaan ungaluku thanks Sollanum Mrs. Ananya..Neenga unga storyah enakku movie direct panna kuduthathukku..and yeah your story is worth to transpose into aananya movie.' Gowtham Vasudev Menon said with his usual mannerism.

Ananya was elated and she couldn't believe it as she felt as a dream. Her story which was published by the top publication was biggest hit.

In this five years, She wrote couple of stories that reached well in the magazine. She is still in the She media and though she got many opportunities in several media, she denied and she strictly stuck to she media even after Venkat sir insisted her to grow in her career by switching to the next company.

Leela & Chakravarthy supported her passion in She media as she was much interested in writing. Vikram stood like a rock support for ananya to shine in her passion. Leela and Chakravarthy took care of Santhosha saral. After being pressured by Everyone, Swaminathan agreed to administer the Orphanage alongside his dance academy.

Now, She got a sweet surprise from one of her favourite directors who is known for his famous romantic movies, who wanted to film one of her stories. Gowtham issued a cheque to her making her strike a shock wave to her again.

'Sir..I am happy that you are doing a movie with my story. Already naan ezhuthina storyku I got good pay and profit from the publishers. Ippo neenga edhukku sir enakku pay panringa?' Ananya politely denied.

Gowtham smiled at her. 'I know Ananya...neenga intha chequeah accept pannika maatinganu theriyum..But this cheque is not for the movie that I am going to make it out from your story. This is for the one that you are going to work for my movie..' Gowtham said making ananya look at him puzzled. Gowtham chuckled looking at her expression.

'ithu neenga en movieku dialogue ezhutharthukku naan ungalukku kudukara advance payment. ' Gowtham said by sending a surprise to ananya's face.

'Sir...neenga inniki enakku surprise mela surprise kudukaringa...' Ananya's eyes beamed with happiness.

'Because you deserve it..' Gowtham chuckled at her.

'Sir...this is such an unexpected opportunity for me sir...but unga movieku suitableana dialogue writer naana irupenanu therila...' Ananya hesitated for a while.

'Look Ananya...naan new talentsah romba encourage panravan...and you would have seen that in my earlier movies as well...I truly believe in you that you would definitely meet my movie expectations. Just go with your flow.' Gowtham encouraged her.

Ananya smiled at him and she thought of giving a try to this new venture. 'ok sir....sure I will give my best...' Ananya smiled and accepted the cheque.

'All the very best Ananya...hope you know my movie atmosphere...neenga athukethammari start drafting the scenes...the dialogues should be trendsetter among the youth. Just like VTV...' Gowtham wished her.

'Definitely sir...unga moviesla romance plays a predominant role. The heroine would be a unique character. Definitely I will give the breezy and yet strong dialogues.' Ananya smiled at him.Gowtham wished her good luck before she left from there.

Ananya was all excited. On the way home, She immediately informed Venkat sir who was happy looking at his daughter shining in every mark.

Ananya called Vikram to share to him. But he did not pick the call. She tried few times. But her call went unanswered.