Knotting the families

After 3 days, Ananya got discharged. In these 3 days, Swaminathan didn't speak a word to Chakravarthy. Youngsters executed all the plans to unite the older friends.

Chakravarthy & Leela were hesitant to enter Swaminathan's house initially. But Vikram being Vikram, he never missed to care for Ananya. Days passed by and Ananya was getting better and the Swaminathan became somewhat civil with Chakravarthy that they have a casual talk that made everyone comfortable.

Ananya was back to normal within 3 months. She resumed her work. She successfully completed her story that became the biggest hit in the magazine. As per the plan, she completed her story for a famous publication which was about to be published within a month. Venkat was very much happy to see Ananya growing in a different dimension. Her annans was nowhere less happy for their little sister being in the spotlight.

In these 3 months, Swaminathan and Chakravarthy's bond grew well that made everyone happy to see the family back. Leela and Chakravarthy made a habit of visiting Swaminathan's house everyday and Leela was nowhere less than showing her love towards Ananya by serving with delicious dishes that were taught by her mom. Vikram became too lovesick with Ananya that made him do crazy things for her. One of his cranky things made the entire family decide to get them married to avoid any damages.

One night, Ananya was sleeping in her room. She heard a noise near the balcony that made her scared. She slowly moved towards it by holding a broom stick and opened the door of the balcony to find no one. She again peeked down to see a man was struggling to climb up through the pipe. She was shocked and surprised.

'Dei.. yaaru da nee thirudanaa...' she gasped and gave nicely with the broom stick.

Vikram was all shocked and at last he revealed 'Ma..naan thaan ma vikram....' Vikram looked up to find ananya.

'Aiyayo.. Vikramey..sorry sorry..' she immediately apologied.

'Intha nerathula..enna panringa inga?' ananya asked him.

'Athellam aparam solren..ippo enakku help pannu ma..' Vikram told with much struggle. She immediately gave her hand and pulled him up. He reached the balcony and saw her standing with a broom stick.

'Unna paaka vantha enna romba nalla welcome panrae ma..' Vikram said by rubbing his head due to pain.

'Sorry vikramey...' She immediately showed her puppy eyes that made his heart melt instantly.

'Seri sollunga...neenga yen nightla athuvum pipe eri vanthinga? Vaasala vazhiyave vanthu irukalame..' Ananya asked him by making him sit on her bed.

Vikram took a small box and gave it to her. She got it from him. She opened it and found delicious kunafa in it.

'Vikramey...Kunafa...' she was surprised. Vikram chuckled at her expression.

'Hmmm...aama...inniki evening nee ketae...aana unakku coldnaala unga appavum enga appavum strictah no sollitaanga...athu thaan ippo vaangitu vanthen..vaasal vazhiya vantha kandu pudichiduvaanga...athunaala thaan ipdi vanthen...aana nee ennada na enna aduchitae...' He said with a pout.

'Aiyo...sorry Vikramey...neenga ipdi pipe yeri vanthathum...yaaro thirudanu nenachen...' Ananya again apologised to him by holding her ears. He chuckled at her.

'Seri paravala...ippo idha sapdu...he took a spoonful of kunafa and fed her.  She realised the taste of dessert with a moan. She inturn fed him. They both spend some time.

'ivlo panren...enakku edhum gift kedaiyatha?' Vikram asked with an expectation.

'Aama Vikramey...naanum ungalukku gift kudukanum illa...ok naan ungalukku naalaikku Pani puri vaangi tharen ok?' Ananya showed thumbs up to him. Vikram sighed 'unkitta ketaen paaru enakku venum...' Vikram murmured that it was audible to her that made her chuckle.