Waves of Surprise

Ananya got ready next morning in the blue Jean and pale green closed neck top. She left her hair loose. He wore a small and simple white stone stud accompanying her attire.

'Appa...' she came down by calling her dad.

'Chellam...enna athisayam....office ku poraniki ezhupinaalum ezha maata...inniki leaveuhnathum 8 manikellam ready ayitae? Swaminathan asked Ananya with his eyebrows raised.

Ananya sheepishly smiled at him 'appa naan thaan nethe sonen ilaa...naan Vikram kooda veliiya porenu...' she said. Ananya said about the success and the venture that came to her the previous day to her dad for which he felt immense happiness looking at his daughter growing in her passion.

'athana paathaen...ooru suthanumna midnightla kooda ready ayiduviye' Swaminathan said.

Ananya giggled at him.

'Seri...seekaram breakfast saapdu...' Swaminathan said.

'iru pa...vikramku call pannitu varen' she said.

'avarukku naane call panni solliten.. innum oru 15 minutesla vanthuduvaru. Nee vanthu breakfast saapdu' Swaminathan said to her, making her shocked.

'Pa.. vara vara vikramkitta Ella updateum correctah kudukara pola...irukattum irukattum...' Ananya nodded her head.

Ananya had breakfast and bid bye to her father and left from there once she heard the horn sound.

'Ma..unakku enga ponum?' Vikram asked ananya while driving.

'Vikramey..enakku intha malluh, restaurentsuh..ithellam boreuh..vera engayavathu natureoda enjoy panra maari edathuku ponum' she replied with her twinkling eyes.

'Ok done.' Vikram said with a smile.

The drive was silent which was so opposite to Ananya'a character.

'Vikramey..Ungalukku boreeh adikatha enna?' Ananya asked.

'Yen ma..apdi kekara?' Vikram asked.

'Illa...ipdi silentah varingaley...silencekum enakkum settey aagathu' Ananya pouted.

Vikram admired her antics. Immediately, turned on the music system. Ananya sang along with it.

'Ma unakku paatu paada theriyuma?' Vikram was surprised to hear her singing which was so divine.

'Edho paaduven vikramey..' Ananya giggled.

'Edhova..maa..superah paadra..' Vikram was astonished.

'Vikramey..neengalum paadunga...' Ananya asked him.

'Naan paadna nalla irukathu ma..' Vikram denied.

'Ada..nallathaan irukum..summa paadunga..'Ananya encouraged him.

'Innoru naal paadren ma..' Vikram escaped.

'Ok..appo naan ungalukku paatu solli tharen..neenga enakku cooking sollithaanga..ok?' Ananya asked which he acknowledged by bumping his fist with hers.

The rest of the drive went by usual banters, singing and laughter.Vikram stopped his car near a huge gate that had a huge parapat wall on the either sides. The security looking at his car ran towards him and opened the gate with utmost respect. He entered inside the gate and stopped his car and asked ananya to get down.

'Vikramey...enna place ithu?' Ananya was amazed looking at the place.

'Nee kettiye..interestingahna place..enakku therinju ithu thaan..Come..' Vikram said to her.

It was a farm that was located in the offskirts of the city that would have around 100 acres. Ananya was surprised to see the huge farm. Both walked together. The place was all green and lushy. She found dfferent trees on either sides. Coconut trees, mango, plaintain, jackfruit trees, watermelons that were yielding good number of fruits. She looked so excited.

'Vikramey..inga paarunga evlo maanga..' Ananya exclaimed and ran near the trees and traced the mangoes that were hanging from the branches.

'Ma..manga venuma?' Vikram asked her.

'vendam vikramey..aparam sapadren' ananya replied. By the time, the head gardener came there with two tender coconuts.

'Manikam anna...epdi irukinga?' Vikram greeted him.

'Nalla iruken thambi unga punniyathula..neenga vanthatha paathen..athunthaan elaneer kondu vanthen' he handed them with love and respect to them.

'ma..intha kudi..namma farmla irukara marathulenthu paricha elaneer...' Vikram said.

His namma hit her differently that she felt butterflies in her stomach. She felt him as her home when he was around her. She enjoyed the moment. Vikram was conversing with the gardener. After a few minutes, he left.

Vikram and ananya started to walk on the farm. After trees grove , as they moved forward, Ananya found vegetables being cultivated on both the sides in a professional manner. She found tomatoes, brinjal, drumstick, ladiesfinger, spinach and many other common veggies are been planted. She admired the entire place. She ran to each and every plant and traced the veggies and plants.

Gardeners were doing their work sincerely. Ananya was so excited to see them harvesting the tomatoes. She ran to them and asked whether she could do some harvest for which they looked at Vikram for permission. Vikram nodded his head. She enjoyed farming along with them.Vikram admired her. She looked at him. His face brightened looking at her happy face.

'Farm romba azhaga irukku vikramey...intha place romba blissfullah irukku' Ananya said with atmost excitement.

'aama...intha vegetables laam neenga marketla sale pannuvingala...illa vera oorukku export pannuvingala? Ananya asked by having a gooseberry that made her blink her eyes tight due to sourness.

Vikram chuckled at her antics 'rendume illa..Enga trust keezha oru home irukku. anga kudupom. whatever yield we get in fruits, vegetables, flowers everything are for them.' Vikram said astonishing Ananya.

'Super Vikramey..aana enna maari home?' Ananya asked him.

'Santhosha Saaral' Vikram replied.

'Apdina?' Ananya asked with much confusion.

'Athu...anga amma appa illatha kozhathainga irukaanga..konja peruku avanga pasangale parentsah vittutu ponavangalum irukanga..Anga irukara kozhanthaigalukku amma appavum, anga irukaraelder peopleku avanga kozhanthaigalum paathukaraanga. orphanage and oldage rendum sernthu happy homeah maathitom. All together anga irukara ellarum oru familyah fulfilled lifeoda happyah irukanumnu thaan santhosha saaralnu name pannom.

Itho inga work panravangalum antha homela irukaravanga thaan. neraiya peru anga irunthu padichi..they have got settled in a job.' Vikram said with a smile on his face looking at the people working in his farm making ananya leaving hatrick surprise back to back.
She felt that his place in her heart increased day by day.

'Wow..Vera level neenga..Semma idea..' Ananya's voice showed immense excitement.

'Thanks ma..aana ithu en idea illa...enga ammavoda idea. avanga thaan ithuku reason' Vikram said with much humbleness.

'Aunty oda idea va...' Again she went into shock and surprise mode.

'aama..she was very much interested in building that home. ovvoru yearum June 10th homeah visit pannuvanga. Anniki enga ammavoda birthday..antha oru naal fullah avanga homela thaan irupaanga.' Vikram said by hitting another surprise wave to Ananya.

'Vikramey...en ammaoda birthdayum June 10th thaan...' She squealed in excitement.

'Apdiya?' he asked giving her surprised expression.

'Ellam kadavum setting vikramey...' She giggled at him making him admire her cuteness.

'Aama..aama..kadavul setting thaan' Vikram chuckled at her and nodded his head. They both left to have lunch as he asked the maids to prepare lunch for them in the farm.

He walked in front by chatting and laughing at the workers who were treated him with respect and with full of affection. She saw him laughing from his heart revealing his dimples. Ananya admired him without blinking her eyes.

'By today evening I will tell my heart out to you Vikramey...' She told to herself looking at him on the distance. But the poor girl did not realise that she is going get a shock wave that going to hit her heart.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

SJMinnal🌸🌸🌸