Blissful Ending

After completing the marriage rituals, Ananya, Vikram came to Chakravarthy's house along with Swaminathan and their friends. Ananya lit the lamp in the Pooja room and boiled the milk. After having dinner, Swaminathan left from there leaving his little daughter there with a tearful eyes. Though Leela and Chakravarthy requested Swaminathan to stay with them, Swaminathan decided to stay in his house.

Vikram & Ananya along with Leela and Chakravarthy left to the farm house. The entire house was decorated with flowers and lights. They both entered the house. She felt all bliss to be in that house with all the right. Vikram held her hand and they both smiled at each other. They sat and had random talks. After sometime, Leela and Chakravarthy left from there leaving the couples with privacy.

He took her to the swing in the portico. they both spent time by having random talks under the moonlight. She leaned on his shoulder and heard his random talks. Vikram looked at her and her face glowed in moonlight. Ananya felt his gaze on her making her cheeks turn pink.

'Ananya ma...' he called in his infamous baritone which flips her stomach everytime. She looked at him with a flushed face.

'Naan unkitta onnu kekkava?' Vikram asked her.

'Hmm' she hummed with a tinge of blush. Vikram came near her and his breathe was fanning her neck. He came to her earlobe.

He huskily said to her 'Oru vaati...enna mamanu koopadriya?' Ananya looked at him with her nose flaring in anger. she immediately hit him on his arms continuously.

'Ma..yen ma adikara..'Vikram winced in pain.

'Pinna..ethana vaati solli iruken...intha maari tease pannathinga nu...' she said with a pout.

'Naan tease panrenu therinjum nee ovvoru vaatiyum emanthute irukiyae..' He smirked at her that made her turn to the other side in anger.

'Seri sorry ma..sorry ma..please ore oru vaati koopden...' Vikram asked her.

'Athellam mudiyathu..' She turned aside.

'Ma..please ma..ore oru vaati...please ma please ma..please ma..please..' Vikram started his repeat mode.

'Aaahh...Saami..solren...udane unga FM radiova start pannathinga..' Ananya said for which Vikram became enthusiastic.

'mm....Mama...' she said with a blushful smile and now this was Vikram's turn to blush and he rubbed his nape. He placed a strong kiss on her cheeks.

'Vikramey....Ungalukku pudicha things enna? ithuvaraikum naan kettathe illa..Sollunga..' She asked him to look into his eyes.

'Sollatumma?' Vikram replied her looking deeply into her eyes.

She nodded and averted her eyes as she couldn't handle his gaze. Vikram held her hand and took her upstairs to the room. He held her arms and took her to the room upstairs which had been locked for a long time.

'Door open pannu..' Vikram said to her with a smile. She looked at him with a smile and opened the door of the room that made her flabbergasted.

She was stunned to see the room. A cot was decorated in the middle of the room with flowers. The ceiling was built in a sun light control glass through which the moon's beam lightened the whole room. Ananya gasped looking at the entire room's ambience.

The room's wall was filled with the drawings of her portrait in all the sides. The most surprising thing was that many were imaginary drawings that she never thought of in her dreams. She saw the drawings of her portrait which resembled exactly like a fairytale. Each and every portrait reflected his imagination. She couldn't come out of shock. She turned to see who was smiling at her.