All is Well

In the morning, Ananya got her consciousness. He eye lids moved slowly. She opened her eyes to see the surroundings and her eyes landed on her vikram who was sleeping in the sitting position by resting his head with one palm and another holding her palm.

His hair was messed up and his shirt was disleveled. Her lips curved a little and her corner of her eyes had tears looking at him.She slowly raised her palm and touched his cheek that made him jerk from his sleep. He looked at her. He immediately got up from the chair.

'Ananya ma...ippo epdi ma irukku?' Vikram asked her with much restlessness.

'Vikramey....enakku onnum illa...neenga azhathinga' she slowly wiped his tears.

'Ungalukku onnum agala illa?' Ananya scanned his face for which he nodded as no with tears in his eyes.

'Romba bayanthutingala Vikramey?' she asked in the lowest voice.

'en uyiru poitu ippo thaan thirumba kedachirukku....' Vikram said in between tears.

'Sorry Vikramey...enaala thaan ellam...neenga vela mudinjathum call panna sonninga...aana naan thaan unga kitta sollama veliya poiten...' Ananya said with tears slipping from corner of her eyes. Vikram gently wiped her tears and looked at her adoringly.

'un mela entha thappum illa ma...naan thaan carelessah irunthuten...naan wait panni unna kootitu poi irukanum...' Vikram said caressing her hair.

'Neenga gift panna chainah kooda naan badhrama vechika mudila...naan tholachiten...Sorry...' She sobbed by looking at him.

Vikram placed his finger on her lips stopping her from talking about it further.

'Nee tholaikala ma...athu irunthathu naala thaan nee seekarama kedacha...athu badhrama irukku...' Vikram said with smile. She cocked her eyebrows reflecting the confusion.

'Seri ippo thaan ellame seriayiduchu illa...atha pathi pesa venaam..nee rest edu...' Vikram said by kissing her palms understanding her confusion.

There was a brief eye lock that transpired unsaid feelings and emotions that directly reached each other's soul that was disturbed by a knock on the door. Vikram opened the door to see doctor came to check Ananya. The doctor completed his checkup.

'Doctor...ippo ananyaku epdi irukku?' Vikram asked him.

'She is now getting better. Pain oru one weekuku irukkum...but gradually it will get down. Athuvaraikum intha medicines continue pannunga. Innum oru 3 daysla discharge pannidalaam...naan appapo vanthu check panren. There will always be a nurse to attend her. So don't worry...' he said and left with a smile.

'Vikramey....appa enga? ' Ananya asked him.

'Avar romba tiredah irunthaaru...naan thaan ma konja neram rest edukka sollu veetukku anupinen...' he said for which she nodded her head.

Chakravarthy and Leela came in the morning to see her. They got her liquid food as she was advised to take liquid food for a couple of days.

'Epdi da irukku ippo?' Leela asked her.

'Ippo konjam paravailla athai..' Ananya smiled at her.

Chakravarthy looked at her in a watering eyes.

'Mama...enakku onnum illa...naan nalla thaan iruken...neenga azhathinga....'Ananya pacified Chakravarthy who looked devasated.

'Thangam...enna mannichidu ma....naan pannathu periya thappu thaan...unkittaiyum swaminathan kittaiyum naan evlo mannipu kettalum athu podhathathu...avanukku enga mela irukara kovam romba nyayamanathu thaan...ippo ennala unakkum ivlo kashtamyiduchu...avan engala mannika evlo naal aanalum naan wait panren...' Chakravarthy said by holding Ananya's hand.