Baking for Her

Ananya was disturbed for the whole day. Her mind was thinking about the anonymus letter. But she made up her mind that the letter was delivered to her incorrctly and not to ponder over
the letter much.

Ananya came back home in the evening. She threw her bag on the sofa and called her father by looking into the house.

'Chellam..Naan kitchenla iruken da'
(Dear...I am in the kitchen...) Swaminathan replied to her.

Ananya entered the kitchen to see her dad preparing the dinner for her friends who are about to arrive sometime.

'Pa..enna pa..yen pa ivlo strain pannikara..naan thaan sonnenla..naama veliya order panlaamnu..'
(Dad...why do you strain so much...i already told you that we will order outside right?...)
Ananya was too concerned for her dad.

'Chellam..enakku oru strainum illa..enakku cooking pudikumnu theriyatha?. neenga office partyla adikadi veliya thaan order panni saapadringa..inniki un birthdayku varanga..innikum veliya order panna nallava irukkum. athuvu illama..intha pranesh, rohit, shakthi paiyanuku naan cook panna food pudikum. athu thaan naane pannen'
(I don't have any strain dear...don't you know I love cooking? You people have outside food whenever you attend the official parties..since today is your birthday...we have invited people..will it be good if we order outside food even today? Above that, pranesh, Rohit and Shakthi are fond of my cooking...so I am doing it for my children..)
Swaminathan said.

She was overwhelmed to see her dad treating her friends as his own sons.

'Athu seri..ithu ennathu pa green colourla?'
(That's alright...but what is this dish that is green?)
She saw the container that had a green colour dish.

'Ithu va..ithu Spinach noodles.. inniki thaan pudhusa try pannen..aparam ithu beetroot poori & channa masala, chilly baby corn, Mushroom biriyani, unakku pudicha curd rice, potato fry aparam dessert chakka pradhaman'
(This is spinach noodles...I tried newly today...and this is beetroot poori and channa masala, chilly baby corn, Mushroom biriyani, and your favourite curd rice, potato fry and finally for dessert I prepared Chakka pradaman...)
he showed his preparations to his daughter who gasped in shock.

Ananya tasted his preparations.

'Pa..vera level pa..super po'
(It's top notch...you nailed it..)
she relished the taste.

'Thanks chellam..ellam unga amma solli kuduthathu thaan'
(Thanks dear...I learnt from your Mom..) Swaminathan smiled which made her to think about the letter that she got that morning. She was confused whether to tell her dad or not. But later she decided not to get too disturbed about the letter.

'Chellam enna yosikara..nee poi ready aagu..un friends vanthuduvaanga'
(Dear..what are you thinking of? Go get ready..your friends will be here anytime...)
Swaminathan said.

'Seri pa..naa read aaguren'
(Ok dad...will go and get ready...)
she replied with smile and left from there.

'aama partner unna epdi Ananyaku theriyum?'
(Ok partner....tell me how did Ananya know you?)
Vikram asked Sarath while concentrating on his driving.

'Athuva partner..neenga interview kudutha anniki ungala pick panna vanthenla..appo ananyave enna paathu pesina..apdiye close ayita..enakkum suddenah thangachi kedachathula happy'
(Oh that...you gave an interview in their channel the other day right ..I came there to pick you..Ananya got introduced to me and she became close to me and I am happy to get a Little sister like her....)
Sarath responded.

'ellarkittayum ava seekarama close ayidra ella?'
(She becomes apple's eye to everyone is it?)
Vikram smiled thinking of her.

'Aama partner (yes)..she is such an angel' Sarath said.