Back to Routine

Kousalya ran to Chakravarthy and hugged him and cried asking about their father.

Chakravathy hugged her and consoled her 'Hey Vaalu..appaku onnum illa..he is fine..rest eduthutu irukaaru..' Chakravarthy consoled her. But she was not in the state to get consoled. After sometime of convincing she stopped crying. All the time, Leela was all new to this shock and that was too unexpected information.

Kousalya moved inside the ward to see his father. She caressed his hair and kissed his knuckles and came out of the ward only to find out Leela standing there with still shock on her face. Kousalya gulped hard realising that Leela would have seen the whole scene.

By the time she came out, Chakravarthy & Swaminathan went to meet the doctor to ask about Manoharan's health. Leela was sitting on the chair outside the ward. Kousalya slowly went near Leela and touched her shoulder 'Leela..'Leela stood up and looked at her.

'Liya...Nee Manoharan Sir Ponna?' Leela asked her making her gulp. She couldn't answer.

'Sollu liya...nee Manoharan sir ponna?' Leela asked her again. Kousalya slowly nodded her head vertically. Leela was shocked to hear the new hidden information. 'Adha yen enkitternthu marachae?' Leela asked with hurt in her voice.

'Leela..naan unkitta solla koodathunu illa..enakku ellarum maari simpleahna life lead pannanumnu thaan asa..ippo naan oru business magnet ponnuno illa Chakrvarthy oda thangachino therinja..enkitta ellarum ennoda richness kaagavum en family oda fame kagavum thaan pazhaguvaanga..naan ellarodaiyum oremaari pazhaganumnu thaan...naan en identityah marachen..naan yaarunu unkitta solli iruntha..nee enkooda ipdi pazhagirupiya? enkooda oru distance maintain panni irupa illa?' She asked with a hurt in her eyes.

'Athuku thaan naan sollala..en life ellar maari simpleah irukanum...athukum mela..I want to learn my job from the scratch. antha oru reasonku thaan naan oru normal employee ya intha jobku join pannen...Sorry Leela..' Kousalya said with tears in her eyes.

Leela hugged her. 'Hey enakku un mela kovam laam illa..enakku varutham thaan...enkitta open up panni irukalam..' Leela rubbed her back to console her. Leela wiped her tears that were flowing because of guilt and said 'nee yaarunu enkitta solli irunthaalum..nee ipdiye thaan irupae..naanum ipdiye thaan irupen..' Leela said with a smile making Kousalya smile.

'Thanks di..appava nee hospitalah admit pannathukku..' Kousalya again hugged her.

'innum ethana peru ipdiye maari maari thanks sollitu iruka poringa..unga annan enkutta thanks mazhaiya pozhinjutaaru..' Leela made her mood light from the roller coatser emotions.

'Athu seri...innum vera enna enkitternthu marachi irukae?' Leela asked her.

Kousalya gave a thiruttu muzhi 'athu...Nathan...' Kousalya dragged.

Leela interruppted 'athu thaan theriyume..avaru unga annaku PA. Athunaala unna accept pannika maatenraaru..' Leela said placing her hand on her chin.

Kousalya looked at her with a thiruttu muzhi 'athu illa...Anna, nathan & Rajashekar moonu perume college friends..athunaala enga annoda friendshipah loose panna koodathunu en loveah accept pannika maatenraaru..' she said making Leela to miss her balance of her hand.

'aei..Innum vera ennana shock vechi irukae..' Leela held her chest with a shocked filled surprise face.

'Ivlo thaan..' she said with a pout.

They both sat and spoke by the time, Chakravarthy and Swaminathan returned from the doctor's room. Chakravarthy saw Leela & Kousalya and smiled and Swaminathan saw Kousalya's face whose face was swollen. Kousalya saw him and averted her gaze to other side. This did not go unnoticed by Leela. Leela smiled at them knowingly.

'Leela..Nee veetukku kelambunga..athu thaan naanga irukome..ivlo neram engalukku help pannitinga..' Chakravarthy said.

'Illa sir..irukattum..inga iruntha konjam ungalukkum helpfulah irukum..' Leela said. Chakravarthy and Kousalya did not agree with her as they did not want her to stay in the hospital. Finally she agreed to leave saying she would come and meet in the morning.

Chakravarthy decided to drop her in her quarters. Chakravarthy drove his car to her quarters Leela sitting in the passenger seat. they reached her quarters.

'Leela...hmm..thanks.. and sorry' Chakravarthy said to her. Leela looked at him confused.

'Thanks ok...aana sorry edhukku? Leela asked him.

'Kousalya unga kitta solli irupa...neengalum avalum close friendsnu theriyum...but..' Chakravarthy dragged that was cut off

'Sir..I can understand her. ava yen enkitta avala pathi edhum sollalanu modhala varutham irunthaalum..but i can understand her perception sir.she is a gem of a person ' She said with a smile.

'ok..Unga veetla ungala theduvaanga...Neenga ponga..' Chakravarthy said.

'Enakku family irunthathane..enna pathi kavala paduvaanga?' Leela replied with a faint smile. Chakravarthy looked at her confused. Understanding his confused face, Leela smiled 'enakku yaarun kedaiyathu sir..Naan orphanagela thaan valarnthen..naan en studies mudikara varaikum naan anga thaan irunthen..ippo enakku job kedachathum..i moved here.' Leela said.

Chakravarthy was startled hearing the new information about her. She got down from his car and bid bye to him 'Leela...' Chakravarthy called her.

'Sir..' She turned to him.

'Inime naan iruken unakku...eppavum..' He said looking into her eyes making her stunned by his words and that word Unakku made her feel like a rightful person for her.

'Take care..' He said with a smile and left from there leaving Leela with shock at his words.

Manoharan felt better the next day. Kousalya & Chakravarthy felt relieved looking at their father doing better. Leela took care of Manoharan in the hospital even when Chakravarthy & Kousalya denied her from doing this. Leela prepared breakfast for all of them next day and met them in the hospital and especially strict diet for Manoharan as she knew that he would be advised to have a light and liquid foods.

Manoharan felt warm in Leela's gesture that he heard from Chakravarthy that made him to think something on positive note. Chakravarthy and Kousalya too felt her so connected in her family. Chakravarthy & Leela did not fail to steal glances when they are around.

Kousalya noticed it and felt that something is brewing between them. But she didn't want to get into any conclusion now. She wanted them to open up if something was drizzling.

Manoharan was taken to undergo tests that gave a results to be normal. However he was advised to be in rest for a month with a strict diet plan.

All these time, frequently Swaminathan came to hospital to visit Manoharan. However, Kousalya avoided him from looking or talking to him that did not go unnoticed by Chakravarthy apart from Leela.

Manoharan felt better the next day and he was discharged from the hospital. After everything seemed to be normal, Chakravarthy resumed to the office after a week. Kousalya and Leela were in their usual routine.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

SJMinnal