Seeking Forgiveness

Leela and Chakravarthy came rushing to Vikram asking about Ananya. Swaminathan immediately looked at the trio with much confusion and shock.

'Vikram...Ananyaku epdi irukku pa? Pranesh ipo thaan engalukku sonnan....' Chakravarthy asked Vikram whose eyes had tears.

'Appa...ennala avalukku ipdi ayiduchu pa..' Vikram cried hugging his father making Swaminathan aghast in shock.

He sat on the chair with a thud making everyone look at him, only then Vikram, Chakravarthy & Leela realised to see Swaminathan.

Vikram was on top of the guilt to find that the situation would had already turned miserable as he could find the atmosphere turning gloomy all the while. At present, Everyone are much agitated thinking of Ananya. Here, again on the top of the hurricane, there came the unexpected face off which he was not prepared for.

He thought of clearing the tension once Ananya was out of danger. But now he felt that he need to be prepared for whatever that comes on his way. Because that was his determination to reunite the family which he cannot back off now and that too when it is going to reach the peak thunderstorm.

'Vikram...Ivanga rendu perum un appa ammava?' Swaminathan asked with a shocked filled voice and with blurry eyes. Vikram hung his head low. He couldn't face him as the guilt of hiding his identity was tormenting him.

'Sollu Vikram..ivanga unga amma appava?' Swaminathan asked him. Pranesh, Rohit & Sarath were helpless looking at Vikram's situation. They felt pity for him.Vikram slowly nodded his head indicating a yes which made Swaminathan turn into a peak of anger.

'Ada paavi..ivlo naala..engala emathi ippo en ponna intha nelamaila kondu vanthu vittu irukae..' Swaminathan held Vikram's collars.

Everyone rushed to part Swaminathan from holding Vikram.

'Dei..ungalalellam paakave koodathunu thaane...ivlo varusham naanga oru orama nimmadhiya irunthom...ippa edhukku engala thedi vanthinga..anniki un appa en Kousalyava konnaan...inniki nee en ponna konnu enna anadhaiya aakalaamnu paakariya..ungalukku enna thaan da venum..naanga rendu perum sethuta.. appavavathu unga kovamum aathramum adanguma?' Swaminathan slapped him hard.

'Anney...please ney avana vidunga..avan entha thappum panala..' Leela cried.

'Swaminatha...please avana vidu..avanukku edhuvum theriyathu...avan entha thappum panalla...' Chakravarthy looked at him with guilt stricken eyes.

Pranesh & Rohit parted both of them and made Swaminathan to sit.

'Appa...enakku ellam theriyum pa...ungalukku thaan edhuvum therila...' Vikram said making everyone go silent in shock.

'Aama pa...ungalukku thaan edhuvum therila...ivlo naal nijamnu nambitu irunthaathu ellame poi..its utter lie...' Vikram burst in anger.

'Vikram..enna solrae?' Chakravarthy asked him. Others looked with confusion except Sarath.

'Ivlo naal namba familyla nadantha ella incidentskum unga partner Rajashekar thaan reason. Avar thaan ivlovum senjaaru..' Vikram showed pure anger in his eyes.

'Ungaloda first hospital project ponathum avanala thaan...marriage munnala Swaminathan uncle ku accident panna vechadhum avan thaan...companyla namma auditor vechi scam pannathum avan thaan..Orphanagela children foodla adulterate pannathu..ellathukum mela neenga nenaikara maari..Kousalya athai onnum brain tumourla saagala..Rajashekar thaan accident panni konnutaan...' Vikram burst out that he was holding in his heart for a long time.

Chakravarthy & Leela shocked after listening to the new information. Chakravarthy looked at Swaminathan who had fresh tears in his eyes.

'Kousalya accidentla sethutaala?' Chakravarthy asked him with a tears. Swaminathan nodded his head by looking at the floor.