"What was that?" Thomas frowned while Sonya and Newt were arguing about how Newt didn't even groan last night since he 'went to sleep immediately'.

The realization hit me.
It was not Newt who Sonya had heard.

"Oh my god." I pressed a hand on my mouth, avoiding any laughs from coming out. Luckily enough for us, no one seemed to overthink it and continued eating their breakfast.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Somehow Minho and I managed to convince everyone else that we could stay in the hut the rest of the day, while they were sweating in a crowded city.

We chilled on the couch, my head on Minho's chest and his arm wrapped around me. I felt, especially after the date, closer to him than ever... not just physically. But something was wrong.

He was blinking too much and his arm was wrapped around me tighter than normally.

"Everything okay?" I asked, tone quiet.

Minho just nodded, his eyes focusing on the TV.

This got me worried I did something wrong or that he was going through something not so nice. I snuggled closer to his body, trying to give more comfort, but he only tensed and tensed more.

"What's going on, Minho?" I stared at him.

He shook his head, muttering something I couldn't understand until I forced him to repeat it.

"I have to leave earlier." He swallowed deeply. "From the trip."

No Greece...?!

"I already had to leave earlier, but now even earlier." He sighed for a long time. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I said automatically, though I meant it. "Are you planning to leave earlier all by your own?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Rather not. Oh, god, definitely not! Ain't no way I'm gonna leave you in another continent!"

I smiled a small smile. "I wouldn't mind leaving earlier with you. Or with everyone else."

"Great. I'll discuss it with them." He lay a hand on my thigh. "Thanks for understanding."

I nodded. "Why, though? Why do you have to leave earlier?"

"It's Nari and my dad." He touched his chin, looking thoughtful. "She has asthma. It's not a very big deal, since she doesn't get out of breath easily. But my dad called that Nari got sick. She's at Thomas's, and his parents don't know how to take care of her when it really goes wrong, now let the chances of that be bigger when she's sick." He explained. "And I've got to pick my dad up from the airport."

Nari was understandable. Very understandable. But his dad?
"Can't your dad get someone else to pick him up?"

Minho shook his head again. "No. When we arrive back in the US, I'm supposed to take care of Nari since he and my mom are on a business trip. They'll be brought back by some colleagues, stay home for about two days, and then fly somewhere further away, with all the colleagues. He asked me specifically to pick him up, but I'm sure I can do something that'll get someone else to do it. Yet there's still Nari, so yeah."

"It's okay. We've been here for weeks already. I don't think anyone would bother leaving a bit earlier." I assured. "When are you supposed to be back?"

"In like a week." He exhaled.

Please skip Greece. Please, please, please.

"So I suggest that we stay here for one more day or something, then leave to Greece. I'd really like to see my friend there. It's been such a long time."

A million curse words went through my mind.

"Okay." I ignored how sick and pale I suddenly felt. "One more day Spain and then Greece."

"If the others agree, of course." He said.

I did my best to put on a fake smile. "I'm sure they will."

A few hours later it was decided. The rest of our group claimed they saw most of Spain already and longed to get back to the United States soon, too, after Greece.

Because we would leave to that the next day.